Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
7  57  97  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  117  157  207 
Page 107 of 323
Go to
Quote: Damn. Then you should know better.

Lol.

Thanks dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have read back through many pages of this thread as well as another one on Net Jets. Today they contacted me for a Phone Interview (to be done later). All of the interview gouge is old, have you heard what the latest is on the process? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
Quote: I have read back through many pages of this thread as well as another one on Net Jets. Today they contacted me for a Phone Interview (to be done later). All of the interview gouge is old, have you heard what the latest is on the process? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
One question is likely: can you wear "skinny jeans" to fit in the Phenom?
Quote: I have read back through many pages of this thread as well as another one on Net Jets. Today they contacted me for a Phone Interview (to be done later). All of the interview gouge is old, have you heard what the latest is on the process? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
Have some good stories of times you went above and beyond for a customer. Don't think like a pilot. Think like a servant
Quote: One question is likely: can you wear "skinny jeans" to fit in the Phenom?

Wear them....or wear them well? ;-)
Quote: Have some good stories of times you went above and beyond for a customer. Don't think like a pilot. Think like a servant

I've been Part 135 for the last ten years working for the same "Net Jets approved" company (i.e., we do some flying for ya'll when you need us to, among others). I'm a pretty good servant overall..
Is netjets usually pretty difficult to get hired compared to regionals?
Quote: Is netjets usually pretty difficult to get hired compared to regionals?
Yes. Nowadays regionals will hire almost anyone and pay a bonus. NetJets has higher mins and can be selective, for now.
Quote: Is netjets usually pretty difficult to get hired compared to regionals?
The interview is on par with a LCC or major airline interview.
Quote: The interview is on par with a LCC or major airline interview.

I don't know that the interview process is that difficult at NJA, but simply by the numbers, it is a long shot. NJA is only hiring double digit numbers this year while the regionals are hiring as many as they can get in the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7  57  97  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  117  157  207 
Page 107 of 323
Go to