Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
166  216  256  262  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  276  316 
Page 266 of 323
Go to
Quote: Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed the time off!

Now let's get back to dissing on NJA.
Ignore the disses dude, it’s all lies. Enjoy that 5-8 year upgrade, G650s are on order and 6 on 8 off schedules are coming!
Quote: 10 years will just barely get one into the 350. The 650 and Globals are not attainable at that longevity.
Huh? I'm in my tenth year and I'm stuck in the XL. No movement in sight for the foreseeable future... I'm also within 150 people from the bottom of the seniority list.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Quote: Huh? I'm in my tenth year and I'm stuck in the XL. No movement in sight for the foreseeable future... I'm also within 150 people from the bottom of the seniority list.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
once the new sim in ready....watch out man, you'll be in an upgrade class before you know it!
Well it's been now four weeks since the HR dept put out its weekly Friday update email to the pool group. Guess they have run out of gas !
Quote: Well it's been now four weeks since the HR dept put out its weekly Friday update email to the pool group. Guess they have run out of gas !
Do yourself a favor and unsubscribe....
Quote: Coming off a month long vacation in the stratosphere, spent with my wife, kids, C47 : ) just checking this thread, and it warms my heart to see it alive and kicking : ) Airline flying great !!! Netjets Not !!! Ha!!! Hey man I tell you what I miss my 747s so much I can taste it, I feel the 121 pull my own self, but at this moment, this instant in time NJA with all its issues, frustrations, and limitations is fitting the bill,for my familia and me, if I ever go back though it will be boxes not pax, Cheers ❤️out. 😎
Only because your wife flies for SWA and makes the $$$ instead of you. Funny how that changes things.
NJA is a dead end career choice. It’s a good waiting room however for those just needing a paycheck for a while.
Quote: Only because your wife flies for SWA and makes the $$$ instead of you. Funny how that changes things.
NJA is a dead end career choice. It’s a good waiting room however for those just needing a paycheck for a while.
Add the continuous and fatiguing min-rest flying (4-5 sectors of varying length daily on the Phenom with shorter layovers according to a friend flying it) to the very long upgrade times. The job doesn't seem as appealing when you compare it to the legacies and even some of the better regionals...
Quote: Add the continuous and fatiguing min-rest flying (4-5 sectors of varying length daily on the Phenom with shorter layovers according to a friend flying it) to the very long upgrade times. The job doesn't seem as appealing when you compare it to the legacies and even some of the better regionals...
says just keep waiting, as soon as the second Phenom sim is running, they plan on hiring 1400 in 2018 and upgrades will drop to 2-3 minutes within being hired. Also, the IBI will bring an agreement with Atlantic FBOs to provide NetJets pilot with exclusive cookies that you can only eat if you get hired at NetJets. It will include the finest sprinkles known to man.
Quote: Do yourself a favor and unsubscribe....
GeeWiz, are you still in a G or did you get displaced?
Quote: GeeWiz, are you still in a G or did you get displaced?
Still a Golden Child. Until about 2022 depending on whether you believe the CP. Except his lips were moving, so who knows.

But just because I have one of the better seats in the company doesn't mean I don't fully understand what a panino di merda the job is for a junior FO or a new hire.
166  216  256  262  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  276  316 
Page 266 of 323
Go to