DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
42  92  132  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  152  192  242  642 
Page 142 of 829
Go to
Quote: Anything new on additional class dates or poolies getting calls? Still 3 classes in April? Anyone else getting calls for April 21st class? Seems to have gone quiet lately.
Yes, it has been quiet. It comes in waves. Looks like the classes are filled up to 21 April, with 12 Nov hires in that class. We just have to sit tight until the next wave of calls.
February interview. Received "cleared to train, background check complete" email today.
Anyone have to go or know someone that had to go to the psych review board, please PM me. Got a great buddy that is in that situation.
Quote:
February interview. Received "cleared to train, background check complete" email today.
When in Feb? I recently got a request for more information including w2's from years ago. I've had a lot of aviation jobs in the last 5 years so there probably a lot of pria to wait on....
Quote: When in Feb? I recently got a request for more information including w2's from years ago. I've had a lot of aviation jobs in the last 5 years so there probably a lot of pria to wait on....
Several of us from the 4 Feb group got 'em today. Also got requests for W-2s within the first few days - then all quiet.
Quote: What does a 5-day trip look like vs a 737 lazy good for nothing trip look like?

767 3 day:

Atlanta - Munich 10.5 hours
then

24 hours of

then
Munich - Atlanta 11.5 hours

22 hours total
Anyone from earlier than Feb still waiting for a cleared to train letter? I haven't seen anything (PRIA or otherwise).

thanks,
Quote: Anyone from earlier than Feb still waiting for a cleared to train letter? I haven't seen anything (PRIA or otherwise).

thanks,
Yep. December here. No cleared to train. PRIA request was just sent in by my company last week. I've got a friend who got a cleared to train email, then a call with a class date on the same day. Staying calm.
Quote: Anything new on additional class dates or poolies getting calls? Still 3 classes in April? Anyone else getting calls for April 21st class? Seems to have gone quiet lately.
For you number crunchers, was at the DALPA PUB event tonight, and they were saying that there was 96 new hires starting in April. I'm guessing 32 per class?
I heard from people in the Mar. 17 class that they were told 4 classes in April - every Monday.
42  92  132  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  152  192  242  642 
Page 142 of 829
Go to