DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
168  218  258  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  278  318  368  768 
Page 268 of 829
Go to
Quote: What's the word on the class drop today?
B7ER ATL 2
MD88/90 ATL 2
B717 ATL 5
MD99/90 NYC 2

NYC reportedly went 7th and 11th.
Quote: B7ER ATL 2
MD88/90 ATL 2
B717 ATL 5
MD99/90 NYC 2

NYC reportedly went 7th and 11th.
Only 11 in class? Crazy! Wish I was there, picking last would've been the 88 to NYC with hopefully an upgrade to ATL by the time I finished?
Quote: Only 11 in class? Crazy! Wish I was there, picking last would've been the 88 to NYC with hopefully an upgrade to ATL by the time I finished?
I'm just guessing, but I'd bet there were more "in" class. Likely, they were Compass hold backs that already have their positions and spots on the list.
Quote: I'm just guessing, but I'd bet there were more "in" class. Likely, they were Compass hold backs that already have their positions and spots on the list.
Correct. 20 Compass guys who had a June 2 hire date started indoc today. Same thing will happen 10/6 when the last 20 guys with a 7/7 hire date will begin indoc.
Quote: Correct. 20 Compass guys who had a June 2 hire date started indoc today. Same thing will happen 10/6 when the last 20 guys with a 7/7 hire date will begin indoc.
Ah, that makes sense. I haven't gotten a call for 6 October but expect that's where I'll end up then if that is the next class on the schedule. Any official word 29 Sep was CNX'd?
Quote: Ah, that makes sense. I haven't gotten a call for 6 October but expect that's where I'll end up then if that is the next class on the schedule. Any official word 29 Sep was CNX'd?
Sorry, tried to edit this but I guess after a period of time that's no longer possible? Anyway, got a call today for 6 October and yes, 29 September was cancelled.
DAL Poolie Info
MikeF16, I saw you deferred a July interview. When did you actually get the CJO?
Interested in opinions about becoming DTW based.

If you were already living within 40 minutes of DTW, planned to stay indefinitely, and had a SSN last four of 00XX (likely no choice out of Indoc in the December time frame), how might the first couple of years play out? I see a lot of MDs going to the bottom of each class...and they aren't (currently) DTW based.

Thanks for any forecasts or advice. Priority will be QOL with no short-term concerns about money.
Quote: Interested in opinions about becoming DTW based.

If you were already living within 40 minutes of DTW, planned to stay indefinitely, and had a SSN last four of 00XX (likely no choice out of Indoc in the December time frame), how might the first couple of years play out? I see a lot of MDs going to the bottom of each class...and they aren't (currently) DTW based.

Thanks for any forecasts or advice. Priority will be QOL with no short-term concerns about money.
You will be fine living that close to DTW. Lots of choices and DTW will be along with NYC the junior bases.
Quote: Interested in opinions about becoming DTW based.

If you live within 40 minutes of any base, and you are based there, life will be fine.
168  218  258  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  278  318  368  768 
Page 268 of 829
Go to