DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
275  325  365  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  385  425  475 
Page 375 of 829
Go to
Quote: Do you know if any other people you interviewed with have been put in a class? If the interview group is split between classes they go by last 4 of social. AK said that they almost never give less than 2 weeks notice.
Been keeping in touch with the interview group and no one else has heard anything either. I'd be surprised if we're in class before June, especially after TtailDriver's comment.
Quote: Been keeping in touch with the interview group and no one else has heard anything either. I'd be surprised if we're in class before June, especially after TtailDriver's comment.
Perhaps a better question would be:

Of the folks starting class on Monday, when did you interview?
Quote: Been keeping in touch with the interview group and no one else has heard anything either. I'd be surprised if we're in class before June, especially after TtailDriver's comment.
The schoolhouse is running at full throttle. Should be able to run a few more through as soon as the new 737 sims get certified.

Might see a little slowdown this summer if they pull instructors out to fly the line. Flight ops just sent out a warning yesterday to all the 737 and 7ER first officers. Basically said "Be advised, you will have no life this summer. Especially you commuters".

The good news for those guys is the green slips will be plentiful and the thunder will be rolling.
KACHING !!
Quote: Perhaps a better question would be:

October 2013
4 Mar 2015
Quote: Perhaps a better question would be:

Sorry for the duplicate. 4 mar interview start this mon.
Quote: October 2013
Indy,
Did you start indoc and then take a leave of absence? Or did you simply forego 1300 seniority numbers? I remember you being one of the early hires, I assumed you were flying the line a long time ago.
Sorry if this may sound repetitive... However what has been the average timeframe for delta interviewees from the interview (CJO) to board approval to a class date. I have an interview set with Delta for mid-May but am also expecting a class date with another legacy late May. Delta would be preferable, but I also don't want to delay the class date with other Legacy.

Any inputs on what you would do? Thanks!!
Quote: Sorry if this may sound repetitive... However what has been the average timeframe for delta interviewees from the interview (CJO) to board approval to a class date. I have an interview set with Delta for mid-May but am also expecting a class date with another legacy late May. Delta would be preferable, but I also don't want to delay the class date with other Legacy.

Any inputs on what you would do? Thanks!!
There is no "board" for Delta unless you fail the psych eval. Classes are running about 6 +/-2 weeks after interview. I would start with the other legacy, and then if you get hired at Delta, you can make the decision to switch. Nothing is ever guaranteed until you're in class on day 1 with a line number.
How does reserve at delta work? Do you bid for long call or is everyone long call till converted to short call?
275  325  365  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  385  425  475 
Page 375 of 829
Go to