Kalitta Air now accepting FO applications

Subscribe
130  180  220  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  240  280  330 
Page 230 of 458
Go to
Have a long time friend that is an attorney with the NMB. Says it is a done deal that Kalitta will be allowed to strike. Because of the companies actions during the negotiations and them not understanding how things are done today. Said that the NMB wants to send a message to the company and is also looking at how the NMB itself has handled the case over all this time.

You guys should get all you can. You deserve it. Good luck.
Quote: Have a long time friend that is an attorney with the NMB. Says it is a done deal that Kalitta will be allowed to strike. Because of the companies actions during the negotiations and them not understanding how things are done today. Said that the NMB wants to send a message to the company and is also looking at how the NMB itself has handled the case over all this time.

I think we'd still get the **** contract thats been discussed currently. Unless they throw that out the window and ask for the moon.
Quote: I think we'd still get the **** contract thats been discussed currently. Unless they throw that out the window and ask for the moon.
At least we would have something to look at and vote on. Instead of what we've been given which was, oh wait nothing.
I for one don't want to be stuck with another poorly worded contract full of loop holes because everyone wants the "big pay raise" now.
And if it doesn't pass the mustard. Then I'll vote no. We need qol improvements. 100% dead head pay, business class travel, leave the health insurance alone, 16 days total duty days including travel days, higher monthly guarantee, better scheduling language. Those are just my wishes.
Quote: I for one don't want to be stuck with another poorly worded contract full of loop holes because everyone wants the "big pay raise" now.
You get it sir.
Quote: And if it doesn't pass the mustard.
Sounds like a Rickyism...

Quote: Have a long time friend that is an attorney with the NMB. Says it is a done deal that Kalitta will be allowed to strike. Because of the companies actions during the negotiations and them not understanding how things are done today. Said that the NMB wants to send a message to the company and is also looking at how the NMB itself has handled the case over all this time.

put down the crack pipe....
Quote: put down the crack pipe....
There is truth to his post.
Quote: I for one don't want to be stuck with another poorly worded contract full of loop holes because everyone wants the "big pay raise" now.
The NC have been spending a lot of time on just this, closing loopholes and giving plenty of examples to the point where MH complained that "The proposed contract and it's language is too wordy"!! Yes well of course so you can't play your games.
130  180  220  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  240  280  330 
Page 230 of 458
Go to