The Useful PSA Thread

Subscribe
208  258  298  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  318  358  408 
Page 308 of 678
Go to
Quote: Let's review some history and compare and contrast PSA and Envoy,....... one more time.

1(a) Parker offers PSA pilots new CRJ 900 jets in exchange for concessions. PSA Pilots say no, and those jets went to Mesa.
1(b) Parker offers Envoy pilots new E-170 jets in exchange for concessions. Envoy pilots say no, and those jets went to Compass.

2(a) Parker offers PSA pilots new jets in exchange for concessions. PSA pilots say no and Parker sent those jets to Republic.
2(b) Parker offers Envoy pilots new E-170's in exchange for concessions. Envoy pilots say no and Parker sent those jets to Republic.

3(a) Parker again offers new CRJ 900's to PSA pilots in exchange for concessions, with the caveat that the airline would be shut down if they said no again. PSA pilots took the deal.
3(b) Parker again offers new E-170's to Envoy pilots in exchange for concessions, with the caveat that the airline would be shut down if they said no again. Envoy pilots took the deal.

So as we can clearly see, it's ok for Envoy pilots to take a deal in order to save their jobs,....... but it's not ok for PSA pilots to take that same deal in order to save THEIR jobs.
LOL....

PSA pilots should just copy and paste this every time someone starts with this nonsense.
Has anyone heard any new base talk from credible sources? Not rumors...
Quote: Has anyone heard any new base talk from credible sources? Not rumors...
No official word, but if you check out PSA's website you'll find that they're holding an "open house"/interviews for flight attendant candidates in Chicago in the very near future. Perhaps you can draw some insight from that.
Quote: No official word, but if you check out PSA's website you'll find that they're holding an "open house"/interviews for flight attendant candidates in Chicago in the very near future. Perhaps you can draw some insight from that.
Yeah, that would be my first bet, it also shows us flying there now on the route map. Thanks
Quote: Yeah, that would be my first bet, it also shows us flying there now on the route map. Thanks
PSA Does already fly there.. usually one or two turns a week to supplement mainline.. We just took over mesa's routes.. thats why
Newest seniority list has 1144 pilots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any official word on how long the contract for the 200 flying is for?
Quote: Any official word on how long the contract for the 200 flying is for?
We have the newest 200's in the entire AAG system. Leases start expiring in 2017 or 2018 I believe. And many are into the 2020's.
Quote: While I think this is clever....

You never answered the questions I asked you.
What was your question? You're a brown streaker who I have zero respect for, so I kinda stopped paying attention to you.
Quote: What was your question? You're a brown streaker who I have zero respect for, so I kinda stopped paying attention to you.
Let's review some history and compare and contrast PSA and Envoy,....... one more time.

1(a) Parker offers PSA pilots new CRJ 900 jets in exchange for concessions. PSA Pilots say no, and those jets went to Mesa.
1(b) Parker offers Envoy pilots new E-170 jets in exchange for concessions. Envoy pilots say no, and those jets went to Compass.

2(a) Parker offers PSA pilots new jets in exchange for concessions. PSA pilots say no and Parker sent those jets to Republic.
2(b) Parker offers Envoy pilots new E-170's in exchange for concessions. Envoy pilots say no and Parker sent those jets to Republic.

3(a) Parker again offers new CRJ 900's to PSA pilots in exchange for concessions, with the caveat that the airline would be shut down if they said no again. PSA pilots took the deal.
3(b) Parker again offers new E-170's to Envoy pilots in exchange for concessions, with the caveat that the airline would be shut down if they said no again. Envoy pilots took the deal.

So as we can clearly see, it's ok for Envoy pilots to take a deal in order to save their jobs,....... but it's not ok for PSA pilots to take that same deal in order to save THEIR jobs.
208  258  298  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  318  358  408 
Page 308 of 678
Go to