FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
211  261  301  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  321 
Page 311 of 334
Go to
Quote: Any Corporate or 135 pilots get invited for interview lately? Just curious of chances working at 135 outfit. Fly about 6-700hrs a year with tons of variety.

Civ
5000TT
1100TPIC
Current 135
Previous 121

Thanks
I also have similar quals and was just hired. I agree, update every two weeks and attend a job fair/hiring event if you can. That seems help get your app looked at. Good luck!!!
Quote: Anyone have any experience rescheduling a interview? I just emailed them but wondering if there’s a negative impact. I bid my schedule perfectly but then had training (that I couldn’t bid on )added afterwards.
FWIW, I tried and they offered me a new date. Unfortunately, that didn’t work either, so they just told me to keep updating my app and it might get pulled again. They were very nice about it, so if the dates work for you, I’m sure it would be no problem.
Quote: I also have similar quals and was just hired. I agree, update every two weeks and attend a job fair/hiring event if you can. That seems help get your app looked at. Good luck!!!

Hi there, new to the forum here, and congrats. May I ask about how long was the wait before you were selected for interview?

Any recent new hires who's been doing contracts overseas?

Me:

6500TT
2500TPIC (1700 PIC 737)

Currently on Foreign contract PIC. Previously US 121 and 135.

Thanks and fly safe.
Quote: FWIW, I tried and they offered me a new date. Unfortunately, that didn’t work either, so they just told me to keep updating my app and it might get pulled again. They were very nice about it, so if the dates work for you, I’m sure it would be no problem.
Ouch that would suck. She was nice about it, hopefully it works out next time.
Quote: Hi there, new to the forum here, and congrats. May I ask about how long was the wait before you were selected for interview?

Any recent new hires who's been doing contracts overseas?

Me:

6500TT
2500TPIC (1700 PIC 737)

Currently on Foreign contract PIC. Previously US 121 and 135.

Thanks and fly safe.
For me, it was about 8 months from applying to interview invite. Updated monthly. I consider myself very fortunate to have been called that quickly.
For the military guys who have recently been hired, how long before your date of availability did you get notification for an interview?
Quote: For the military guys who have recently been hired, how long before your date of availability did you get notification for an interview?
Ehh, four months after, not before.

Still, there’s no rhyme nor reason.
Quote: Anyone have any experience rescheduling a interview? I just emailed them but wondering if there’s a negative impact. I bid my schedule perfectly but then had training (that I couldn’t bid on )added afterwards.
I had that happen and now almost 2 years later my app hasn’t been reselected: apparently you become less qualified if you aren’t willing to miss anything important in your life or current job.
Quote: I had that happen and now almost 2 years later my app hasn’t been reselected: apparently you become less qualified if you aren’t willing to miss anything important in your life or current job.
Once they get through all of the other qualified pilots that are willing to miss anything important, I'm sure they will get back around to you.
Quote: I had that happen and now almost 2 years later my app hasn’t been reselected: apparently you become less qualified if you aren’t willing to miss anything important in your life or current job.
Think I'd probably be under the weather for that training..
211  261  301  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  321 
Page 311 of 334
Go to