FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
19  59  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  79  119  169 
Page 69 of 334
Go to
Quote: I have an application on file with Fedex and my sponsor told me that I have to select from my references on my application who my sponsor is. Anyone know how I select who my sponsor is from my selection of references? I sent an email to pilot credentials and I have not received a response yet.

Sounds like your sponsor has to do it:

Recommendations
Recommendations must be made via the online application site and include the exact e-mail address the candidate has used to submit a profile in the system. This allows Flight Recruitment to connect the recommendation with the candidate’s profile. Any person, including retired FedEx Express pilots, can use the online referral form. This online form is the only process by which we accept feedback regarding any potential candidate.
Sponsors
Current FedEx Express pilots can also sponsor an applicant. When a current FedEx Express pilot “sponsors” an applicant, that pilot is making a strong statement about the applicant’s flying skills, people skills, and desire to fulfill the Purple Promise for our customers. A sponsor not only recommends an applicant, but also serves as a mentor during the probationary period if the candidate is hired by FedEx Express. A pilot may sponsor only one candidate at a time and should declare his/her Primary Endorsement (sponsorship) by indicating yes or no on the second page of the recommendation form.
Quote: Someone at the hub turn last night said 30 new guys have left since Jan.
That's the number I heard also. Have we even hired 30 guys in the last few years??
Probably i missed it, does an applicant needs a sponsor!?!, I though that was a thing of the past. I would like to join the ranks, my problem, I only know two and lost contact of one...
Quote: Probably i missed it, does an applicant needs a sponsor!?!, I though that was a thing of the past. I would like to join the ranks, my problem, I only know two and lost contact of one...
You don't need a sponsor but it will help. FedEx is still taking input or recommendations from it's pilot's when considering applicants.
Thanks fdxlag, My sponsor thought there would be a box to check.
Quote: Thanks fdxlag, My sponsor thought there would be a box to check.
There is on page 2, you are welcome, good luck.
Quote: That's the number I heard also. Have we even hired 30 guys in the last few years??
I'm not surprised if 30 plus guys towards the bottom of the list quit for DAL or UAL or even SWA (maybe they have a domicile where you live) but I'm also not surprised if we are using the words "new guys" a bit loosely. It probably means "guys hired in the previous 3 years".
Thanks for the info Viper....
Hey guys,

I got a call for a May 18-19 interview. Scheduled my emerald coast prep, have read all the summer reading materials cover to cover (except the AF manuals...cant find them) and reviewing the written test info and 'playing' lumosity.

Any recommendations or tips and tricks are appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Quote:
Any recommendations or tips and tricks are appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Take a deep breath, relax, and be yourself! You'll do fine.
19  59  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  79  119  169 
Page 69 of 334
Go to