ENVOY presented with details on new contract

Subscribe
18  58  64  65  66  67  68 
Page 68 of 68
Go to
Quote: Wow they voted in two concessionary contracts in less than two years.
Well, that's thanks to your PSA which started all this mess.
Quote: You now have the worst contract of any AAG wholly owned, enjoy that PBS with all of "your" new aircraft.
PBS is to be voted after the 1st option gets here. Most likely in 2 years...

Be carefull your SAP is next...
Congrats scabs!
Please! Thanks to PSA? You could have stood strong and voted no as you all sat behind your computers thumping your chests! ! That was your goal right? Stop the whip saw? So do not blame this on PSA my friend! Look in the mirror!
People voting to keep their jobs is perfectly fine....just annoying that when other places do it they get called scabs or modern day scabs. I think that's what makes this so much worse is all the **** talking that was done about other pilot groups then you go and do the exact same thing
Quote: Congrats scabs!
They're not scabs but it is terribly disappointing. In the end it appears pilots really are small minded people. I hope the flow works out for all of you because your actions and the actions of many of our other peers have ensured the regionals will be an unworthy place for another several years to a decade despite a growing shortage of pilots. It really is unbelievable.
Quote: They're not scabs but it is terribly disappointing. In the end it appears pilots really are small minded people. I hope the flow works out for all of you because your actions and the actions of many of our other peers have ensured the regionals will be an unworthy place for another several years to a decade despite a growing shortage of pilots. It really is unbelievable.
Oh I know they aren't... But its a misused term they threw out to PDT and PSA pilots so I figure its only fitting
Pattern bargaining, how does it work?
Quote: Pattern bargaining, how does it work?
It only works in reverse for pilots.
18  58  64  65  66  67  68 
Page 68 of 68
Go to