Boutique Air

Subscribe
44  94  134  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  154  194 
Page 144 of 225
Go to
I think they kinda honor it, and those are good numbers. I'd start the process, no doubt. Doable in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
With the lead time we are all experiencing I'd definitely jump into the process now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So true hah. I may get a class after my Caribbean adventure after all!

I decided to apply this afternoon around 4:30 CDT, within 2 hours I received notice to select my hours of availability for an interview, and about 20 minutes after that I received notice my first interview will be this coming Monday!! I am so beyond excited! I know if selected I'd be in the hiring pool for a while, but I'm crazy pumped to even have that opportunity!
Woo! Congrats dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I decided to apply this afternoon around 4:30 CDT, within 2 hours I received notice to select my hours of availability for an interview, and about 20 minutes after that I received notice my first interview will be this coming Monday!! I am so beyond excited! I know if selected I'd be in the hiring pool for a while, but I'm crazy pumped to even have that opportunity!
Lol you are the most obsessed person I know Max.

Hopefully this place lives up to your expectations.
Quote: Hopefully this place lives up to your expectations.
I've talked to you and other folks at Boutique, I'd like to say I don't expect the world from them. I know what the flying and company is going to be like and understand it's a startup with all that entails.
The thing is that for some guys out there it works incredibly good and for some is/was incredibly frustrating (I'm one of those)

Any Dallas pilots heard updates on when the king air might start it's routes?
Quote: I've talked to you and other folks at Boutique, I'd like to say I don't expect the world from them. I know what the flying and company is going to be like and understand it's a startup with all that entails.
There's a lot better gigs out there with 1,000 hours bud. Feel free to message me anytime. You know who this is.
44  94  134  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  154  194 
Page 144 of 225
Go to