Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
84  584  984  1034  1074  1080  1081  1082  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1094  1134  1184  1584  2084 
Page 1084 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Regarding the Outlook on iPad issue, I inquired and got this message back today-

"Thanks for the note. We’ve had a number of reports similar to yours and are actively looking into it.
In the interim, please utilize webmail for email access. With Jeppesen and AirWatch properly configured and up to date you can begin utilizing the EFB (with the paper back-up of course)"
From the email RE sent out it sounds like this bug is not a top priority right now.
How's everyone feel about sitting for hours for $1.70 an hour with MC door open in LGA to get around DOT 3 hour rule?
Do we fly to Maine?

Quote: Maineline*

*=like but not really anything close
Same email I got several days ago, with no reply since. Meh. I don't like reading company email anyway.

Quote: Regarding the Outlook on iPad issue, I inquired and got this message back today-

"Thanks for the note. We’ve had a number of reports similar to yours and are actively looking into it.
In the interim, please utilize webmail for email access. With Jeppesen and AirWatch properly configured and up to date you can begin utilizing the EFB (with the paper back-up of course)"
Quote: How's everyone feel about sitting for hours for $1.70 an hour with MC door open in LGA to get around DOT 3 hour rule?
Excellent point. I would send a FCR to the company and ask for additional compensation or else tell them "Sorry we have to close the door so we don't get paid less then minimum wage or ask the people making the decision if they will also work for 1.70 per hour.
Question about Zed fares on other airlines. Are they an option if trying to fly back to the US from a nonrev internationally and your main flight cancels? If so how do we go about purchasing one? From the ticketing agent?
Don't agree to leave door open. Not just for the money but to evade the 3 hr DOT. If they are on the aircraft and all ground duties done and ready to push, door should be closed. PIC!!!

Get those LMS's done!!!!!!
Quote: Without reservation or hesitation. Endeavor is the most mainline like experience you will find in the regional industry. Professional, operationally sound, several notches above anything anyone else is selling.
You've got to be fat.
Quote: How's everyone feel about sitting for hours for $1.70 an hour with MC door open in LGA to get around DOT 3 hour rule?
I've been fortunate to never have this happen, but If the door opens the pax would be getting off until they're ready for us to go again. We, nor the F/A's shouldn't have to babysit pax just because they want to get around the DOT 3 rule.
Quote: I've been fortunate to never have this happen, but If the door opens the pax would be getting off until they're ready for us to go again. We, nor the F/A's shouldn't have to babysit pax just because they want to get around the DOT 3 rule.
This is what they had us do this past Sunday at JFK. Had we actually gotten pushed back, I would've continued as planned once the conditions fell below FZRA (which it did not too long after). However, at the gate with no push crew to be found, we complied and opened up the door.
When they told me that the plan was to sit there with the door open indefinitely, I said no, we're going to deplane. They actually put up a little bit of a fight saying "ops wants everyone to remain on board." I said no, they're getting off, made the announcement to the pax myself saying I was going to have them deplane, and it was done.
84  584  984  1034  1074  1080  1081  1082  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1094  1134  1184  1584  2084 
Page 1084 of 2545
Go to