Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1111  1611  2011  2061  2101  2107  2108  2109  2110  2111  2112  2113  2114  2115  2121  2161  2211 
Page 2111 of 2545
Go to
Quote: His point was it's impossible to pin down what in the hell people are complainig about and if its gonna be everything then you are just complainers. Complaining for complainings sake is boring.

If dissatisfied pilots here are upset because we have he highest pay and good work rules but no flow and no movement, then I'm sorry, but no one has it all. Complaining doesn't make airplanes appear on the fleet list, it doesn't create a flow, it doesn't make the top move on.

Next time you're flying ask the captain if you can write him a recommendation letter. That'll help movement. If you want a flow or more aircraft, all you can do is run an ontime operation and pray that delta is gonna keep their word this time. If you hate money quit or donate it to charity. I guess if complaining on a webboard makes you feel better, I'll let you keep working out your demons.
I wasn't complaining, I'm not interested in moving to SkyWest, and I don't need any recommendation letters, thanks. I was just giving a reason some might choose SkyWest over us. As I've said before, no airline is perfect for everyone.
Quote: I wasn't complaining, I'm not interested in moving to SkyWest, and I don't need any recommendation letters, thanks. I was just giving a reason some might choose SkyWest over us. As I've said before, no airline is perfect for everyone.
I was just trying to echo you in last two paragraphs.
Here are my daily grievances. I just want a damn interactive guide on the hotel TVs. It’s 2018, why am I enjoying entertainment like a caveman? Also, I’m sick of listening to Mario Lopez peddle Hotel Transylvania 7 and some other crap products to me when I turn on said TV. Lastly, I’m tired of WiFi passwords. I get into the hotel, lay down, and then I’m too lazy to look at the password written on the room card sleeve, thus making me use my data. Congressmen will be written, lanyards will be made.
Quote: Here are my daily grievances. I just want a damn interactive guide on the hotel TVs. It’s 2018, why am I enjoying entertainment like a caveman? Also, I’m sick of listening to Mario Lopez peddle Hotel Transylvania 7 and some other crap products to me when I turn on said TV. Lastly, I’m tired of WiFi passwords. I get into the hotel, lay down, and then I’m too lazy to look at the password written on the room card sleeve, thus making me use my data. Congressmen will be written, lanyards will be made.
If you wear your hat a guy comes to your room and types in your password for you.
Quote: If you wear your hat a guy comes to your room and types in your password for you.
It’s true - it’s in the contract.
Part of LoA 91 if memory serves right.
Quote: If you wear your hat a guy comes to your room and types in your password for you.
I tried that one time. Immediately after I got out of the shower and dried off, I put my hat on and went to the front desk to have the clerk type in my password.

She shreaked for 5 minutes and sent me away. I admit I have a few wrinkles, but I thought my body looked pretty good for an older man of my age.
Quote: Here are my daily grievances. I just want a damn interactive guide on the hotel TVs. It’s 2018, why am I enjoying entertainment like a caveman? Also, I’m sick of listening to Mario Lopez peddle Hotel Transylvania 7 and some other crap products to me when I turn on said TV. Lastly, I’m tired of WiFi passwords. I get into the hotel, lay down, and then I’m too lazy to look at the password written on the room card sleeve, thus making me use my data. Congressmen will be written, lanyards will be made.
I'll settle for ones where it doesn't take 30 seconds to turn on and 15 seconds to change each channel. And the remote buttons aren't made out of chewing gum.
Quote: I'll settle for ones where it doesn't take 30 seconds to turn on and 15 seconds to change each channel. And the remote buttons aren't made out of chewing gum.
I fixed this problem. About a year ago stopped watching tv completely in the hotels...
Quote: I tried that one time. Immediately after I got out of the shower and dried off, I put my hat on and went to the front desk to have the clerk type in my password.

She shreaked for 5 minutes and sent me away. I admit I have a few wrinkles, but I thought my body looked pretty good for an older man of my age.
I agree, 5 minutes is excessive. 3 minutes of yelling max in the next LOA or i make lanyards.

Best thing to do next time is take the hat off, say "and don't forget your hat", and put it on again. That should reset the fault. It used to be easier to find in the QRH.
That’s interesting because I don’t wear my hat and a half naked pretty girl comes in and changes mine.
1111  1611  2011  2061  2101  2107  2108  2109  2110  2111  2112  2113  2114  2115  2121  2161  2211 
Page 2111 of 2545
Go to