Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1175  1675  2075  2125  2165  2171  2172  2173  2174  2175  2176  2177  2178  2179  2185  2225  2275 
Page 2175 of 2545
Go to
Quote: I’m sorry but these “tactics” are what every single large corporation does and have always done. Is it in the business plan? Why no! The things I mentioned and many other strategies are shared word of mouth in every corporate boardroom in the world. Of course they will never be on paper. I really don’t understand why you think something like this would even remotely be considered illegal or unethical in corporate America of today. I guess growing up with a father that sat in a boardroom more than our dining room made me feel like it’s common place for competition in a free market with these large companies. Sorry to anyone who took my statements as inflammatory or as trolling because that was not the intent.
The scheme doesn’t follow. Look I believe the words you’re transmitting as a statement of fact on your part, but it doesn’t follow. Delta has massive power; enough to buy most of their 777s for around 9 million each. That denotes a massive bargaining capability. But it was not able to acquire Compass from TSH at the price it wanted. So there is a limit. If mainline wanted to get even, personal or retaliate against someone, it would be against United not AA. United threw a wrench in the spool of deltas 3-DCI engine when it disallowed Republic to operate CRJs. AA is Switzerland so this staffing scheme makes no sense.
Quote:
As far 9E ALPA not wanting them to go there...all I can say is they were brought to the table and were given opportunities to provide feedback. What that looked like I have no idea. What I can say with confidence is Delta has ways dealing with these conflicts but it will largely rely on the professionalism of everyone involved.
Delta did ask for feedback from 9E ALPA which 9E ALPA provided but DAL didn't act on any of the recommendations provided. So essentially its as if they didn't care about the 9E pilots feedback. Also, as I understand it DALPA and 9E ALPA will be putting out a joint communication in the not to distant future denouncing Propel. We'll just have to see how strong the language is when it comes out.
Quote: Delta did ask for feedback from 9E ALPA which 9E ALPA provided but DAL didn't act on any of the recommendations provided. So essentially its as if they didn't care about the 9E pilots feedback. Also, as I understand it DALPA and 9E ALPA will be putting out a joint communication in the not to distant future denouncing Propel. We'll just have to see how strong the language is when it comes out.

Any changes DALPA has regarding their stance on Propel will be directly related to the recent MEC changeover. If true, it goes along with the pattern of the new MEC being more militant (for the lack of a better word). Heck, it could be tied to negotiations somehow. Initially, DALPA wanted no shortcuts or handouts, which is how Propel was designed.

As for disregarding 9E ALPA's feedback, that can be viewed a couple of different ways and it depends on where one sits on the matter.
Quote: Any changes DALPA has regarding their stance on Propel will be directly related to the recent MEC changeover. If true, it goes along with the pattern of the new MEC being more militant (for the lack of a better word). Heck, it could be tied to negotiations somehow. Initially, DALPA wanted no shortcuts or handouts, which is how Propel was designed.
Does the new MEC got a plan for forcing DAL into compliance with scope on the JV side?
Quote: Any changes DALPA has regarding their stance on Propel will be directly related to the recent MEC changeover. If true, it goes along with the pattern of the new MEC being more militant (for the lack of a better word). Heck, it could be tied to negotiations somehow. Initially, DALPA wanted no shortcuts or handouts, which is how Propel was designed.

As for disregarding 9E ALPA's feedback, that can be viewed a couple of different ways and it depends on where one sits on the matter.
Delta will always see 9E ALPA's position on things as using leverage to gain a better contractual agreements, and that is technically ALPA's job.
Quote: Does the new MEC got a plan for forcing DAL into compliance with scope on the JV side?

No idea but the rhetoric is out there and I hope they come through.

GP
Watch the new "Direct from David". Growth is "official" everything is signed and set. Can't announce who the planes are coming from, but they will be here in September.
Quote: Watch the new "Direct from David". Growth is "official" everything is signed and set. Can't announce who the planes are coming from, but they will be here in September.

...and specifically “Bombardier” for EDV. He made it sound like the reduction from 5 to 3 DCI was now set in stone. Anybody hearing anything from the CP or YX sides?
Transportation terminal to terminal in New Yo
Help, what’s the best way to go from Lga to Jfk?
Quote: Help, what’s the best way to go from Lga to Jfk?
Uber, though you have to go to the MAT now for pick up. The days of $8 Via rides seem to be over from what I hear.
1175  1675  2075  2125  2165  2171  2172  2173  2174  2175  2176  2177  2178  2179  2185  2225  2275 
Page 2175 of 2545
Go to