Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1346  1846  2246  2296  2336  2342  2343  2344  2345  2346  2347  2348  2349  2350  2356  2396  2446 
Page 2346 of 2545
Go to
I think it's comical ALPA is still chasing flow at this point. They literally do not understand it will never happen. These officers need to be relieved.
Quote: I think it's comical ALPA is still chasing flow at this point. They literally do not understand it will never happen. These officers need to be relieved.
Yep, antagonize Delta into Comairing us. Whatever happened to the RJDC? Shut down Endeavor and have everyone enjoy Career Regression.
I disagree with any concessions at this point. But, the fact that the union is using flow and career progression as leverage is criminal.
Quote: I disagree with any concessions at this point. But, the fact that the union is using flow and career progression as leverage is criminal.

Leverage for what, exactly?
Quote: Leverage for what, exactly?

ALPA is holding flow over the company's head in exchange for concessions. They're fools.
Quote: ALPA is holding flow over the company's head in exchange for concessions. They're fools.
The email was pretty clear. We shouldn't budge on concessions unless we get some sort of guarantee out of it. Mainly, that the company won't declare bankruptcy after we give up concessions.
Quote: I think it's comical ALPA is still chasing flow at this point. They literally do not understand it will never happen. These officers need to be relieved.
mpet? Is that you?
Quote: I disagree with any concessions at this point. But, the fact that the union is using flow and career progression as leverage is criminal.
Criminal? Is it possible to be criminally stupid? If so can we put you in jail.
Quote: The email was pretty clear. We shouldn't budge on concessions unless we get some sort of guarantee out of it. Mainly, that the company won't declare bankruptcy after we give up concessions.
You do realize that under current circumstances, any flow agreement would probably only come with a flow back agreement. Is that really what you want right now?
How about we don’t get wrapped around the axle about a flow or whatever. Point is we shouldn’t give concessions out of the goodness of our hearts. There are plenty of no cost items the company can give us, if / when it comes to that. A flow is one of those, but shouldn’t be only acceptable option. Hopefully it won’t.
1346  1846  2246  2296  2336  2342  2343  2344  2345  2346  2347  2348  2349  2350  2356  2396  2446 
Page 2346 of 2545
Go to