Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1509  2009  2409  2459  2499  2505  2506  2507  2508  2509  2510  2511  2512  2513  2519 
Page 2509 of 2545
Go to
Quote: They won't. Delta's MEC just issued a letter of no confidence in their management. Our CEO is completely absent and the guy that got Delta in trouble for retaliating against a pilot with the shrink. Our management can't even respond to the MASSIVE industry change brought on by the AA WOs last week. I don't expect a deal to be done in this short of time, but a simple statement acknowledging it and maybe saying something like "We are engaging your MEC" would be nice.

​​​​​​The operations are melting down and the beatings will continue until morale improves.
Your 100% correct! The only thing outside of money has to be coordinated with the Delta MEC. That relationship doesn’t seem well at all. Nothing is going to get done anytime soon!
Quote: They won't. Delta's MEC just issued a letter of no confidence in their management. Our CEO is completely absent and the guy that got Delta in trouble for retaliating against a pilot with the shrink. Our management can't even respond to the MASSIVE industry change brought on by the AA WOs last week. I don't expect a deal to be done in this short of time, but a simple statement acknowledging it and maybe saying something like "We are engaging your MEC" would be nice.

​​​​​​The operations are melting down and the beatings will continue until morale improves.
I disagree. I think a pizza party or 2 is on the horizon. It's a management proven fact pizza parties increase morale 47%.
Quote: I disagree. I think a pizza party or 2 is on the horizon. It's a management proven fact pizza parties increase morale 47%.
Last week, the pizza in DTW was stale and cold. That really boosted morale. I threw my slices away.
Commuter hotels?

Nah, not for you BB sent while enjoying the lake this weekend!

For those of you sleeping on the floor this month, management thanks you!
Quote: Last week, the pizza in DTW was stale and cold. That really boosted morale. I threw my slices away.
Like the old line that coffee stains on the drop down tray tables makes a passenger wonder about the quality of engine maintenance. Valid or not, that can be the perception. If management does not execute well on the pizza being cold, does management execute well on the big stuff?
Quote: Last week, the pizza in DTW was stale and cold. That really boosted morale. I threw my slices away.
Fake news. A lifer RJ pilot never throws away free food
Quote: Fake news. A lifer RJ pilot never throws away free food
Quoted for truth.
Did anyone in the Sept/Oct/Nov flow classes get their aircraft and base awards yet?
What are the odds of them using this as the reason to shrink us, get rid of the 200s, and go down to the minimum fleet guarantee? I find NJs comments about "What are Delta's plans for 9E" concerning. I'm not worried about NJ, I'm worried about what dirty tricks Delta has up their NDA protected sleeves.
Quote: What are the odds of them using this as the reason to shrink us, get rid of the 200s, and go down to the minimum fleet guarantee? I find NJs comments about "What are Delta's plans for 9E" concerning. I'm not worried about NJ, I'm worried about what dirty tricks Delta has up their NDA protected sleeves.
I second this. The min the lcc I interviewed with gives me a cjo (made it to phase 2) I'm out. Those words concerned me a bit. Now that could be a good thing and everyone just becomes delta in a way with senority...but it's anyone's guess.
1509  2009  2409  2459  2499  2505  2506  2507  2508  2509  2510  2511  2512  2513  2519 
Page 2509 of 2545
Go to