Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1528  2028  2428  2478  2518  2524  2525  2526  2527  2528  2529  2530  2531  2532  2538 
Page 2528 of 2545
Go to
Quote: JetBlue is my end goal. Might be a gamble but I can go there now and do 28 years. I have to think the LCCs will come out with new contracts as well to counter these regionals.
Go there now. First year is $95/hr 2nd is $128...if you're on the bus. They have to get a new contract soon if they want the merge with NK to happen. Their contract won't allow for a merger without a new one between the 2. Don't worry about their contract now
Quote: Go there now. First year is $95/hr 2nd is $128...if you're on the bus. They have to get a new contract soon if they want the merge with NK to happen. Their contract won't allow for a merger without a new one between the 2. Don't worry about their contract now
People stay because of fear. They are worried something great is going to happen here and they'll miss out.
Here's a I'm bored on a Saturday theory
9E goes away

2-3 years these unsustainable payrates allegedly revert to before payrates at some airlines.

1-2 regionals go bankrupt

An airline without a wholly owned decides to go shopping at the regional airline bankruptcy court
Quote: JetBlue is my end goal. Might be a gamble but I can go there now and do 28 years. I have to think the LCCs will come out with new contracts as well to counter these regionals.
new contract probably will not happen for a while, they now have to negotiate for both pilot groups
Quote: new contract probably will not happen for a while, they now have to negotiate for both pilot groups
I’d still go to any major you could conceivably spend a career at and be happy. All these regional rates shouldn’t distract any pilot from that. Even with a year or two to catch up, for a 20-30 year career you’re way better off at LCC XYZ and such than sticking it out at Regional ABC for $140/hr skipper pay (and the stuff like 15% DC).

I really don’t see these rate hikes doing much to fix the issue. Last I saw, PSA still lost 64 pilots in July, and that’s a pilot group smaller than EDV. Go forth and enjoy a career at whatever major you can grab.
Quote: I’d still go to any major you could conceivably spend a career at and be happy. All these regional rates shouldn’t distract any pilot from that. Even with a year or two to catch up, for a 20-30 year career you’re way better off at LCC XYZ and such than sticking it out at Regional ABC for $140/hr skipper pay (and the stuff like 15% DC).

I really don’t see these rate hikes doing much to fix the issue. Last I saw, PSA still lost 64 pilots in July, and that’s a pilot group smaller than EDV. Go forth and enjoy a career at whatever major you can grab.
oh yea don’t get me wrong, I’m out in 2 weeks. But I also know I will be stuck at the current pay scale for a while. Until they figure stuff out with spirit
Quote: oh yea don’t get me wrong, I’m out in 2 weeks. But I also know I will be stuck at the current pay scale for a while. Until they figure stuff out with spirit
Good luck! If they dawdle on pay they’ll lose pilots to Big 3+Brown/purple. Don’t forget 15% DC, that helps for sure.
ATL base appears to be shrinking...... Any theories?
Quote: ATL base appears to be shrinking...... Any theories?
It doesn't appear to be..it is. So no theories needed.
Quote: ATL base appears to be shrinking...... Any theories?
ATL over here at Skywest is growing.. it’s up to 55 pilots on the captain side from the originally planned 25
1528  2028  2428  2478  2518  2524  2525  2526  2527  2528  2529  2530  2531  2532  2538 
Page 2528 of 2545
Go to