Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1534  2034  2434  2484  2524  2530  2531  2532  2533  2534  2535  2536  2537  2538  2544 
Page 2534 of 2545
Go to
Why isn’t the SPSC mobilized? We might as well try to screw delta over like they did to us. I’m ready to strike.

It will be especially telling if the rail workers get released this week.
I’m going to bail and not repay the bonus money. What will they do, fire me?
Quote: Why isn’t the SPSC mobilized? We might as well try to screw delta over like they did to us. I’m ready to strike.

It will be especially telling if the rail workers get released this week.
That's not how any of this works
Quote: That's not how any of this works
It’s the pressure that counts.
Quote: The flow is a free legacy job no questions asked. Zero effort no interview with a terrible flight and/or personal record and you’re hired at one of the highest paying most sought out airline jobs in the industry.

Delta has offered you more than you deserve by a landslide. The money should stay at mainline and not another dime should be wasted on Endeavor “air”.

Any complaints coming out of this JV airline is nothing short of laughable.
This guy! I can imagine him or I guess it could be a her, or maybe both. Undoubtedly the schmuck nobody wants to fly with. Come to forums and talk down to the "JV squad," same folks every time. Certainly the dude using the term Deltas on the radio....TOOL!

Furthermore, if you currently work at 9E and you aren't happy, vote with your feet. The terms of our benefits have improved since I signed up and I know they have fore everyone else before me, so I have to scratch my head at all the whining. Could things be better, certainly! Things could be a whole lot worse too. I talk to Capt. and FO all the time that have an upcoming interview with United, Southwest, American, etc. and many of them have 0 to minimal PIC. Quit crying about what 9E isn't and get to taking what you deserve. Delta doesn't care about you or me or any other fool. And just think, it appears they hired the Finessed clown, should be no problem for the rest of you!

Be good.
Quote: It’s the pressure that counts.
Again, it's not how any of it works. You aren't negotiating. That's step 1. Open the contract. Apply for mediation. Just a quick hint: RAH negotiated for 7 years and still didn't get released. Either suck it up for another 2 years and hope they throw you a bone or vote with your feet.
Quote: Again, it's not how any of it works. You aren't negotiating. That's step 1. Open the contract. Apply for mediation. Just a quick hint: RAH negotiated for 7 years and still didn't get released. Either suck it up for another 2 years and hope they throw you a bone or vote with your feet.
The union accepted a contract extension through 2029 in exchange for the career advancement plan, so gonna be a bit more than 2 years unless Delta sees a need to change something
Quote: The union accepted a contract extension through 2029 in exchange for the career advancement plan, so gonna be a bit more than 2 years unless Delta sees a need to change something
We really won with that deal
Quote: The union accepted a contract extension through 2029 in exchange for the career advancement plan, so gonna be a bit more than 2 years unless Delta sees a need to change something
He flows in 1.5-2 years. That's why I said that
Quote: The flow is a free legacy job no questions asked. Zero effort no interview with a terrible flight and/or personal record and you’re hired at one of the highest paying most sought out airline jobs in the industry.

Delta has offered you more than you deserve by a landslide. The money should stay at mainline and not another dime should be wasted on Endeavor “air”.

Any complaints coming out of this JV airline is nothing short of laughable.
Well there, Aqualung /Karen . Endeavor is Delta. They own it . So unless they sell it or absolve it into mainline they have to spend money on it . Every penny of Endeavor’s existence is paid by Delta on a daily basis . Payroll , Fuel, etc is all payed by Delta .. You think cause you’re “Mainline” that you’re the only one that “deserves” a raise ? Weather You’re “mainline” or the “regional” part of Delta ,what we all strive for is what the market or leverage will allow us all to make . Mainline pilots are all fighting for raises cause that’s what you feel you deserve . But isn’t Delta already paying you alot ? So I could say what are you *****ing about ? But I wouldn’t say that as I would support you in your endeavor ,so to speak , in achieving what you’re after in higher pay .. we also strive for what the market or leverage would pay at 9E commensurate with what all other “regionals” are now getting ….Also many pilots have spent 10 to 30 years flying NW/Delta Metal . Hardly what one would call “No effort” even if getting to flow . Most of those pilots have great records as well . Are you telling me that all the pilots that Delta has hired OTS in the last 20 years were the “most” qualified, had “perfect” records or were the “best” ? Gimme a break , LOL.
1534  2034  2434  2484  2524  2530  2531  2532  2533  2534  2535  2536  2537  2538  2544 
Page 2534 of 2545
Go to