Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
275  325  365  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  385  425  475  875  1375 
Page 375 of 2545
Go to
Quote: There are rumors of a temporary 200 base at LGA for the summer.
I sure hope not, I don't love New York. Of my last 4 trips though 3 have been out and backs out of LGA.
Quote: I sure hope not, I don't love New York. Of my last 4 trips though 3 have been out and backs out of LGA.
New York is great. Easy extra money.
Quote: New York is great. Easy extra money.
Extra money for a crashpad, food, adult beverages ect....plus early shows and late finishes. Don't get me wrong, you can make money, but it's easy to spend if you are a commuter.
Quote: There are rumors of a temporary 200 base at LGA for the summer.
The LGA crewroom is terrible. It's basically solitary confinement. Crew members are using it as a crashpad......blankets, pillows and sh|t everywhere. The refrigerator stinks like hell, the TV & wifi works half the month, cell reception is **** poor, and ever since they opened up those gates near the crewroom, bodies are lined up everywhere. It's like playing bumper cars walking to the bag room.

No real estate, and to top it off, there's a slight chance you might get your stuff stolen from your bag. Those are all the facts, anyone arguing this doesn't have a clue how it works in armpit.
Anybody working in the sim world know if sims are pretty backed up? I had my MV/LOE recurrent scheduled for the week after next and it had to be cancelled to get an initial in. Fine by me but I got moved to long call displacement. Anyone knows exactly what this is and the call out time? I looked through the contract and found long call reserve but that's been deleted.
Quote: Anybody working in the sim world know if sims are pretty backed up? I had my MV/LOE recurrent scheduled for the week after next and it had to be cancelled to get an initial in. Fine by me but I got moved to long call displacement. Anyone knows exactly what this is and the call out time? I looked through the contract and found long call reserve but that's been deleted.
Check your schedule after 12pm the day prior to each long call duty assignment. If you don't see anything don't check it again till the next day..etc. Scheduling usually will explain this to you if you ask.
Quote: Check your schedule after 12pm the day prior to each long call duty assignment. If you don't see anything don't check it again till the next day..etc. Scheduling usually will explain this to you if you ask.
Thanks, I didn't get an answer when I called training scheduling back. My next step was to call scheduling later on tonight. It's good to know i don't have to commute in just to sit around especially since I'm commuting from out west.
Quote: The LGA crewroom is terrible. It's basically solitary confinement. Crew members are using it as a crashpad......blankets, pillows and sh|t everywhere. The refrigerator stinks like hell, the TV & wifi works half the month, cell reception is **** poor, and ever since they opened up those gates near the crewroom, bodies are lined up everywhere. It's like playing bumper cars walking to the bag room.

No real estate, and to top it off, there's a slight chance you might get your stuff stolen from your bag. Those are all the facts, anyone arguing this doesn't have a clue how it works in armpit.
Blocked and you're on guard. Haha
What in the Sam Hill is the purpose of the new LOA? I see almost no reason for this freeze language. Why would they need relief on a measly one-year equipment freeze for the tiny amount of displaced pilots? In other words, who gives a shhhyyyte. What's it for? Help!
Quote: What in the Sam Hill is the purpose of the new LOA? I see almost no reason for this freeze language. Why would they need relief on a measly one-year equipment freeze for the tiny amount of displaced pilots? In other words, who gives a shhhyyyte. What's it for? Help!
maybe a possible LGA 200 base? I've heard the company was looking into this...this would only **** off more people opening another base that no one wants.
275  325  365  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  385  425  475  875  1375 
Page 375 of 2545
Go to