Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
395  795  845  885  891  892  893  894  895  896  897  898  899  905  945  995  1395  1895 
Page 895 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Well, of course. That goes without saying.

That may be the pay difference Jasper was missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Well, of course. That goes without saying.
Quote: That may be the pay difference Jasper was missing.

Yeah, it seems like he was looking at his after tax amount for some reason. It'd be great if we didn't have to pay taxes; we should get the union to work on that in the negotiations they're in currently.
It may be. But shouldn't anyone with a job know that taxes come out of their pay?

Quote: That may be the pay difference Jasper was missing.
Quote: It may be. But shouldn't anyone with a job know that taxes come out of their pay?
Thanks dad lol
Quote: Quick question, not trying to stir a pot just trying to get an understanding. Ive been on reserve for two months and pay checks have been averaging 750 every two weeks. I'm assuming that's minimum pay for not reaching minimum hours while on reserve but we advertise 27,000 minimum pay. 1500 X 12 isn't even in the same ball park of 27000. Where does the rest of this minimum pay come that I'm missing? Thanks for any clarification
New hire complaining about making 50K plus first year!! LOL don't ever bring that up in the flight deck
Quote: New hire complaining about making 50K plus first year!! LOL don't ever bring that up in the flight deck
Obviously first job outside his/her allowance
Don't mention it, Son. It's probably my fault for giving you all those allowances all those years and not taking taxes out of them. I could have raised you better.

Taxes and deductions are way too variable to discuss on here. I can only tell you that if you are getting $1125 gross per paycheck, then you are GTG. My take home in training was $884. Without a doubt, yours should be lower than mine, based on my favorable tax & deduction situation.

Quote: Thanks dad lol
Where can I find this great mythical whitestone departure that everyone has their own hot take on how it should be flown? Can't find it in Foreflight? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote: Where can I find this great mythical whitestone departure that everyone has their own hot take on how it should be flown? Can't find it in Foreflight? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's the LGA5 departure w/ Whitestone climb
To help with the "sticker shock" of your bonus checks... The Federal taxes are withheld at 25% (typically higher than anyone here's normal Fed rate), on top of your other deductions. So a $6,666.68 gross check will end up being less than $4,490 by the time it hits your bank.
395  795  845  885  891  892  893  894  895  896  897  898  899  905  945  995  1395  1895 
Page 895 of 2545
Go to