Allegiant Air

Subscribe
99  499  549  589  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  609 
Page 599 of 637
Go to
Quote: Get over yourself, people clearly are interested or they wouldn't have replied
I take it back and apologize. Apparently you were right.
Quote: Saw on a thread in airliners.net. Someone was prognosticating SRQ and GRR as new bases because of new routes that were just loaded. Anyone know how to check on this via internal data? I looked on Allegiant.com but didn’t see anything.
Half right (maybe) so far. FAs just got an email about GRR... Could be coming...

I guess we'll get to see (maybe) about my prediction that they will never close it again. lol
Quote: Dear planning department,

We have a West Coast available for expansion too.

Sincerely,

Half of your pilots

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Dear planning department,

We have a West Coast available for expansion too.

Sincerely,

Half of your pilots
This is funny... cheers!

However, I think management doesn't want to take the risk to the operation from California falling into the ocean... and the rest of the West Coast" is not populated enough or the residents don't want to escape for half of the year.
So is SRQ a base or gonna be covered by PIE or PGD?
Quote: So is SRQ a base or gonna be covered by PIE or PGD?

Its covered under PIE in the distance noted in the CBA. To far from PGD.
Anybody else find it odd that all we got is crickets on this?
Very strange!!!
Quote: Anybody else find it odd that all we got is crickets on this?
I figured the FA information came out prematurely and thought that we would see a follow up email later that day from the company ("Surprise, we are opening a new base..."). I certainly think it is a little strange that after more than a day that nothing "official" has been released from the company. They had to have received about 100 calls/emails that day...
We're working really hard on getting our attrition numbers back up to pre contract levels, aren't we? We are almost there. We just need to avoid hiring for another year. If there's one thing pilots love, it's stagnation.
99  499  549  589  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  609 
Page 599 of 637
Go to