Spirit of NKS, Part II

Subscribe
423  823  873  913  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  933  973  1023 
Page 923 of 1051
Go to
Quote:

Also, in 4 years, Tranquilities's boy Trump will probably find a way to end the world. That would also negate our contract.

We need an end of the world caused by Trump LOA stat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Also, in 4 years, Tranquilitie's boy Trump will probably find a way to end the world. That would also negate our contract.
Hey now, Ji-Na... Ji-Na is taking our jobs. Yuge jobs. They're leaving, and you know, we're talking about... I'm such a great debater... We're gonna win again, I have this secret plan, we're going to win so much you'll be sick of winning...
Quote: Lets get preferential hiring with a legacy. That's what I want my union to work out.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Large scale attrition in both left and right seats would give management a huge incentive to increase pay and benefits. Not to mention work rules.
You're still getting inundated with apps from regional pilots every month. It's hard to negotiate from an advantageous position when that is happening. Pay is going up everywhere though so I'm sure it is still just a matter of when not if.
Quote: You're still getting inundated with apps from regional pilots every month. It's hard to negotiate from an advantageous position when that is happening. Pay is going up everywhere though so I'm sure it is still just a matter of when not if.
Well NK has dropped its pants on basic requirements too, but if the classes are full then the point is moot I guess. First year FOs are so cheap they are loved by mgmt. You can give them Jr man and still not pay them anything. This won't resolve till seconds before a strike-there just isn't any reason for them to-their bonuses depend on not paying us.
Just going to put this here.

Delta TA Pro/Con
Quote: Just going to put this here.

Delta TA Pro/Con
The % raise we will need at date of signing alone is staggering now.
**** this ****ing place!!!
It's close to 100% for many lingevities
Piedmont Airlines, flying ancient turboprops- first year-with bonuses pay is $58k+ flying a Dash 8 and standing in line for a legacy spot. Spirit you ask-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaa
423  823  873  913  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  933  973  1023 
Page 923 of 1051
Go to