New Envoy Information

Subscribe
180  230  270  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  290  330  380 
Page 280 of 690
Go to
Whatever group You People identify with is your business.
Oh boy...lol just messin with ya. I'm not a crew room dweller anyway. You were just sounding a little sanctimonious there...
Quote: But it doesn't have slats, you cannot stand up completely in it and most importantly, you can't puff your chest out as much when you say, "I'm an airline pilot" (especially to chicks).

Size DOES matter to the airline pilot.

Size does matter, in the paychecks.
Quote: Oh boy...lol just messin with ya. I'm not a crew room dweller anyway. You were just sounding a little sanctimonious there...
"God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar *****. "

I was, but because ORD makes it that way.
Quote: What what...
You can go have my crappy taco. Just look beaten down and distraught and you will fit right in. Be prepared to get lectured about your improperly worn wings though.
Quote: It's ok princess, we read the sign.

I LOLed. That's funny.
I'm not really sure why you guys are worried about PSA in your crew room. We aren't getting any more of your 700s (and there is the possibility we would send back the ones we already took delivery of if we can't staff them). And we certainly aren't opening an ORD base at this point.
Quote: I'm not really sure why you guys are worried about PSA in your crew room. We aren't getting any more of your 700s (and there is the possibility we would send back the ones we already took delivery of if we can't staff them). And we certainly aren't opening an ORD base at this point.
Because it already happened in MIA. RAH started going into our crew room...the company came back with "it's an American Eagle crew room, not a Envoy crew room".

It could happen, would you like some envoy guys go to the PSA crew room and stay there while on a sit in CLT?
Quote: Because it already happened in MIA. RAH started going into our crew room...the company came back with "it's an American Eagle crew room, not a Envoy crew room".

It could happen, would you like some envoy guys go to the PSA crew room and stay there while on a sit in CLT?
Yet another example of history repeating itself. In the '90's, the DFW crew room was shared by both Simmons and Wings West and Simmons flew some flights through BNA between DFW and ORD and used Flagships crew room there.

It seems no one really concerns themselves with Eagle history much and thus end up shocked and upset when things happen that have in the past.
Quote: Because it already happened in MIA. RAH started going into our crew room...the company came back with "it's an American Eagle crew room, not a Envoy crew room".

Honestly, I could care less if you came into the CLT crew room.
180  230  270  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  290  330  380 
Page 280 of 690
Go to