PSA info

Subscribe
176  576  626  666  672  673  674  675  676  677  678  679 
Page 676 of 679
Go to
I spoke with them via email and it was the same thing..delaying new hires for a month or so. I gave them the thanks but no thanks response.
Quote: I spoke with them via email and it was the same thing..delaying new hires for a month or so. I gave them the thanks but no thanks response.
if you can live in base do that, don’t commute if you don’t have to
Yeah I think I'll still go for it if I get the offer despite the "warnings" about training since I think it's the best option I'd have that would let me drive to work.
Quote: Yeah I think I'll still go for it if I get the offer despite the "warnings" about training since I think it's the best option I'd have that would let me drive to work.
If there is one piece of advice that is shared on these forums over and over and over and over and over is don't commute !

Of course, I agreed but commuted anyways. Commuting isn't that horrible. However, now that I live in base - DONT COMMUTE.
Can someone DM me photos of that double sided paper/flow diagram of the marginal + 17347 rule that they give you during indoc? Both sides please.... Thanks
PSA vs Piedmont
I’m about 2 months out from getting my 1500 hours and trying to decide in between Piedmont and PSA. I live in CLT so neither one would be a commute and both pay the same so I just wanted to hear some opinions on which would be the better option?
Quote: I’m about 2 months out from getting my 1500 hours and trying to decide in between Piedmont and PSA. I live in CLT so neither one would be a commute and both pay the same so I just wanted to hear some opinions on which would be the better option?
PSA > Piedmont if you value QOL
Quote: PSA > Piedmont if you value QOL
And 700/900 > 145 too, at least from the guys who have flown both.

In all seriousness, if in CLT, PSA.
Quote: PSA > Piedmont if you value QOL
^So much this…
Is there a wait on IOE for the DECs?
176  576  626  666  672  673  674  675  676  677  678  679 
Page 676 of 679
Go to