Skywest v2.0

Subscribe
48  448  498  538  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  558  598  648  1048 
Page 548 of 1089
Go to
Quote: If anybody has recently gone through the ctp course, I'd like to pm you with a few questions. I'm going to Atl for it on the 4th. Thank you!
Avoid going out at night if possible.
I agree...
Quote: Avoid going out at night if possible.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn some of the basics of 121ops. Is it life changing, no. but it will help bridge the gap between previous aviation experience and 121. Additionally, you just don't know who's watching. Falling asleep in class because you went out in Buckhead or hit-up the Clermont Lounge is strongly discouraged.

-Recent SKW CTP graduate(hah!)
700/900CRJ Suggestion:
Try flying around will all cockpit vents open with or without the air directed at you.

Try it the next time you are half done with a long cruise and you are thinking about bumping the heat, open all the vents and watch the ECS PAGE, you may be surprised how much better it works.
Quote: 700/900CRJ Suggestion:
Try flying around will all cockpit vents open with or without the air directed at you.

Try it the next time you are half done with a long cruise and you are thinking about bumping the heat, open all the vents and watch the ECS PAGE, you may be surprised how much better it works.
There is a sensor down to the left of the captains seat, that's where the air needs to be directed
ERJ guys on west coast reserve, or just starting to hold a line: Can you give me an update on how many hours you fly a month?

I've heard 30-50 hrs (IF you call and ask for trips all the time). I'm wondering if that's actually possible.
I might switch to the CRJ before Indoc unless it's possible to fly that much on reserve, increasing to much more with a line. Is this wishful thinking? Thanks again!
How many letters of recommendation are required in the application process? I'm unable to find it on the SkyWest careers page.
Quote: How many letters of recommendation are required in the application process? I'm unable to find it on the SkyWest careers page.
Nowadays all that you need for a call is just meeting (R)ATP minimums...haha.
What impact does the ERJ/CRJ choice have other than bases? Does it impact how long you are reserve or how long it takes to upgrade? Thanks much.
Are you paid during atp-ctp?
Quote: Are you paid during atp-ctp?
Yes.

filler
48  448  498  538  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  558  598  648  1048 
Page 548 of 1089
Go to