Compass Updates - Saga Continues

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103  503  1003 
Page 3 of 1327
Go to
Quote: TSH has 50 orders for the E175-E2, delivery for 2020. Anyone else know about this?
They order planes and hope that in 2020 they will have a Major who wants to fly them. Pretty simple. Nothing to see here.

Embraer’s E2 Program Gets Boost With Trans States Holdings Order
Quote: Was told recently we are doing 40 a month for the foreseable future. Due to attrition on both FO and CA sides.
4 is next to 5. You are right. 40/month. As for the time frame, all I have been told for sure is through May.
Quote: We need to link to the other thread...otherwise people will start with a all the same questions again! oh wait....they don't read it anyway!
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/regional/43113-compass-updates-945.html

For those digging for research in a few weeks after COMPASS UPDATES ends up on page 3 of Regional threads. Click the link above.

Don't click next. Always search previous pages.
Compass Updates - Saga Continues
If anyone is looking for a place in SEA shoot me a message. I'm moving back to LAX for upgrade and my roommate (Compass FO) is staying. 25 minutes from the airport. Room would be available in May and it's a month to month lease.
"We are going to destroy you're bags" DESTROY!!
Quote: "We are going to destroy you're bags" DESTROY!!
I understand they want to clean house but that is a pretty strong choice of words. How about just say they will be thrown out/donated/sold on eBay. What is with compass and not providing appropriately sized crew rooms. LAX is a joke and apparently now there is an office cube in the MSP crew room. So much for guys getting a quick snooze while on a long sit or on ready. And yes I'm aware we have quiet rooms.
Quote: "We are going to destroy you're bags" DESTROY!!
Quote: I understand they want to clean house but that is a pretty strong choice of words. How about just say they will be thrown out/donated/sold on eBay. What is with compass and not providing appropriately sized crew rooms. LAX is a joke and apparently now there is an office cube in the MSP crew room. So much for guys getting a quick snooze while on a long sit or on ready. And yes I'm aware we have quiet rooms.
To be brutally honest, majority of those bags in MSP appear to not been touched in a while. Some were clearly abandoned and/or damaged beyond repair. Also, the racks were FULL. It's about time they do this, in my opinion. Yes, strong words were used. So what. I mean, its a fair warning they are gonna throw unused, mostly abandoned junk, out. I'm not saying this was the correct way to go about it. But maybe people will actually get their unused crap out of the crew room now. It was kinda of annoying.
As far as the cubicle goes, yeah there is one. It wasn't a Compass decision. Delta decided SKW needed the office since they are even more short on space compared to us. Forcing us to consolidate. I doubt our base admin who is now in the cubicle will ever make noise more than any other person sitting in the crew room on a laptop would.
Quote: To be brutally honest, majority of those bags in MSP appear to not been touched in a while. Some were clearly abandoned and/or damaged beyond repair. Also, the racks were FULL. It's about time they do this, in my opinion. Yes, strong words were used. So what. I mean, its a fair warning they are gonna throw unused, mostly abandoned junk, out. I'm not saying this was the correct way to go about it. But maybe people will actually get their unused crap out of the crew room now. It was kinda of annoying.
As far as the cubicle goes, yeah there is one. It wasn't a Compass decision. Delta decided SKW needed the office since they are even more short on space compared to us. Forcing us to consolidate. I doubt our base admin who is now in the cubicle will ever make noise more than any other person sitting in the crew room on a laptop would.
The email references only the LAX and SEA crew rooms.
"We will be upgrading 24 Captains a month indefinitely so that we can meet our own expectations in regards to adequate staffing and reserve coverage."
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103  503  1003 
Page 3 of 1327
Go to