Compass Updates - Saga Continues

Subscribe
231  281  321  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  341  381  431  831 
Page 331 of 1327
Go to
Roster Buster android is useless, will not reflect an updated schedule, plane swap, diversion, dropped legs or dropped trips. Crew Connect is another option but haven't tried it yet. Don't waste your money on android Roster Buster.
Quote: Roster Buster android is useless, will not reflect an updated schedule, plane swap, diversion, dropped legs or dropped trips. Crew Connect is another option but haven't tried it yet. Don't waste your money on android Roster Buster.
Thanks for the good info! I was just about to try it.

Crew Connect advertises supporting Compass, but apparently that's FLiCA. I emailed them a couple of days ago asking about supporting our transition, will update the group when I hear back.
Quote: Thanks for the good info! I was just about to try it.

Crew Connect advertises supporting Compass, but apparently that's FLiCA. I emailed them a couple of days ago asking about supporting our transition, will update the group when I hear back.
Purchased crew connect. It's not working.
Quote: Purchased crew connect. It's not working.
I never could get crew connect working even with flica. Sent a couple of emails back and forth wit the devs then they just stop responding.
Quote: Lol Critical Pay for an illegal paring tonight. 8 hr layover. Is that a sting operation.
Was that supposed to be a standup?
This is dismal like going back to windows 95
Quote: I never could get crew connect working even with flica. Sent a couple of emails back and forth wit the devs then they just stop responding.
Roster Buster seems to be the best option at this point. Can sync with couple of clicks. Exports to Google Calendar using an ICS file. 10 bucks for 12 months.
I'd just like to go on record and say this IOCC software is dogsh*t. That is all.
Quote: You'd get SEA right away or within a month or two but who knows when training will start back up...
That's assuming we don't lose SEA in June when the contract is up.
Hmmmm. I have a Carry In pairing on my IOCC schedule now that's not even mine, even though the actual carry in I have is different on Flica than it is on IOCC.

Apparently my said 2 day in IOCC is 7 legs instead of 4 and totally different cities. I even checked crew trac and apparently there's a different Captain flying it on Flica while I am flying it on Netline, although the FAs are the same.

Can't wait to see how this will go!
231  281  321  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  341  381  431  831 
Page 331 of 1327
Go to