JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  130  170  220  620  1120 
Page 120 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Hahaha good one. Might as well, we already train them!
That's funny, in the 190 they say we are getting rid of the 320. ;-)
I laughed pretty good the other day. Had a DAL js guy ask for a ride. Nice dude but when he asked if we had a flow through to JetBlue main line I had to stop.... Asked him what he meant? Oh ya know at dal we have like 4 express carriers something blah blah yadda....

Just said oh yea man it's great once you get on at JB express we just put in our time and you get to move up. Not even an interview. He asked how long Ive been there. 9 years in April. Whoa, what a great deal! Yea I know soon I'll get to be an Airbus capt!

FO was speechless.

I really thought these stories were myth... Until it happens
Quote: I laughed pretty good the other day. Had a DAL js guy ask for a ride. Nice dude but when he asked if we had a flow through to JetBlue main line I had to stop.... Asked him what he meant? Oh ya know at dal we have like 4 express carriers something blah blah yadda....

Just said oh yea man it's great once you get on at JB express we just put in our time and you get to move up. Not even an interview. He asked how long Ive been there. 9 years in April. Whoa, what a great deal! Yea I know soon I'll get to be an Airbus capt!

FO was speechless.

Priceless.
Quote: I laughed pretty good the other day. Had a DAL js guy ask for a ride. Nice dude but when he asked if we had a flow through to JetBlue main line I had to stop.... Asked him what he meant? Oh ya know at dal we have like 4 express carriers something blah blah yadda....

FO was speechless.

You, sir, owe me a new computer keyboard. Classic!
JetBlue Latest and Greatest
FLL airport will be closed at 10:30am tomorrow. All flight on JB.com still showing on time. No cnx packet yet.

JB just never learns. Enjoy your extended pairing pay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FO was speechless.

That's the way it should be.....except you should interview for the mainline job.
We need to make sure you are the "right person" to be able to deal with so much responsibility.

Yeah I'm stuck in the 190 for life

FO was speechless.

For everything else there's MasterCard.
Quote: FLL airport will be closed at 10:30am tomorrow. All flight on JB.com still showing on time. No cnx packet yet.

JB just never learns. Enjoy your extended pairing pay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
All true above- the airlines are the eternal optimists. Ill take my Jr pay
just curious but is there a real negative to flying the 190 for JB other than the lower pay? Schedules? Can you upgrade to the bus when a spot opens up?
Quote: **making wild assumptions and personal opinions**

By 2020 I think we will have a plan to phase them out and replace them with the CSeries 100/300.

Also, we most likely are done taking deliveries of new A320s. So I could see a CS500 replacing those in the 2020-2025 timeframe (I'm making a big assumption that BBD commits to the 500).

Our fleet in 2025 would be CS100/300/500, A321ceo/neo/LRs, and probably some sort of widebody like the A330neo.
I agree with this assessment. JB could do so much with both the CS100 and CS300 in terms potential route selections. BOS to London City Airport in the C-Series as well as LGB or SBA to Kona. Can't beat that low-cost flexibility.
20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  130  170  220  620  1120 
Page 120 of 1383
Go to