JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
307  357  397  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  417  457  507  907 
Page 407 of 1383
Go to
Dudes, we've got venture capitalism by the nuts, but getting someone on the phone at services to help.....Nope.

I bet the one guy in the services office is hitting the refresh on the RSA email inbox all day.
-Bubs
Quote: After trying to upload a receipt into Concur for the first time, I keep getting a 'This Report has one or more exceptions.' The exceptions are labeled with a red !. There are 2...one indicating that anything over $25 needs a receipt and 2. Need to upload a receipt. Oh and now 3.its past 30 days. How do you clear these 'exceptions'?? I have uploaded a receipt.

I am using the Concur found on HelloJetblue. The app won't let me log in, won't even send the reset password info to my company login.

Beyond frustrating
There should be an option to check receipt yes or no
A spot to upload the receipt.

However this is a mute point. All expenses must be submitted prior to 30 days. After 30 days they won't be paid.
Quote: There should be an option to check receipt yes or no
A spot to upload the receipt.

However this is a mute point. All expenses must be submitted prior to 30 days. After 30 days they won't be paid.
When did that happen? I usually submit once a year.
Quote: Dudes, we've got venture capitalism by the nuts, but getting someone on the phone at services to help.....Nope.

I bet the one guy in the services office is hitting the refresh on the RSA email inbox all day.
-Bubs

If he only had a bot that would do that for him!
When us United buying us? Sept 15? Ah, who gives a $hizzle, I'm going to drown my sorrows in an IPhone 8.

-Bubs
Quote: When us United buying us? Sept 15? Ah, who gives a $hizzle, I'm going to drown my sorrows in an IPhone 8.

-Bubs
Plan on it. Sell your PTO now. Buy your Iphone.

...I know I have
Quote: When did that happen? I usually submit once a year.

Happened via email a few months ago. I believe in one of the CP updates...
Quote: Happened via email a few months ago. I believe in one of the CP updates...
In myComply if you search "CTEP" there was a revision a few months ago (looks the 30 day limit is on pg. 3-1).
Hey guys did the recent system bid close already? If so can anyone share the results? Just curious how many FO slots per base and equipment were left uncovered.
Quote: Hey guys did the recent system bid close already? If so can anyone share the results? Just curious how many FO slots per base and equipment were left uncovered.

No, the bid was extended till the 15th due to Irma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
307  357  397  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  417  457  507  907 
Page 407 of 1383
Go to