JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
70  470  520  560  566  567  568  569  570  571  572  573  574  580  620  670  1070 
Page 570 of 1383
Go to
Quote: RVR, why are you so opposed to making it a better place to work at? The legacies have better benefits because employees fought for it. Employment isn't a one way street of pure authoritarianism.
Sorry RVR, I've been in China for work and I didn't properly catch up.
What date did your group enter its first mediation session with the company?
Quote: What date did your group enter its first mediation session with the company?
I believe August 21-25 was the first session
Quote: I believe August 21-25 was the first session
Thank you. It痴 just us (Frontier) and JetBlue left after the 28th. The Spirit TA sounds like it is going to pass.
Quote: Thank you. It痴 just us (Frontier) and JetBlue left after the 28th. The Spirit TA sounds like it is going to pass.
Good luck to you guys. I hope we both get top tier CBAs soon.
Yeah he is a huge jetblue pumper but interesting stuff about the lease with massport.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/3-thi...133500621.html
One more trip wearing a blue trash bag shirt and I知 done with this place. Best of luck to the group, I値l be watching the forums, I hope to see a great CBA pass sooner rather than later. I知 off to taste the LUV juice, I知 sure it痴 rich and creamy.
Congratulations! No place is perfect but at least you will have a great CONTRACT and a management team with vision.
Quote: One more trip wearing a blue trash bag shirt and I知 done with this place. Best of luck to the group, I値l be watching the forums, I hope to see a great CBA pass sooner rather than later. I知 off to taste the LUV juice, I知 sure it痴 rich and creamy.
Congrats dude! I look forward to hearing about all the flying your doing and money your making with not enough time in the day to spend it all! Happy for you!
Quote: One more trip wearing a blue trash bag shirt and I知 done with this place. Best of luck to the group, I値l be watching the forums, I hope to see a great CBA pass sooner rather than later. I知 off to taste the LUV juice, I知 sure it痴 rich and creamy.
Rich and creamy. My favorite.
70  470  520  560  566  567  568  569  570  571  572  573  574  580  620  670  1070 
Page 570 of 1383
Go to