JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
249  649  699  739  745  746  747  748  749  750  751  752  753  759  799  849  1249 
Page 749 of 1383
Go to
This isn’t new. They’ve been doing it for years. It’s not uncommon to get a late RAP 1900 or 2000 that duties off at 0000 or 0200. It’s never been prevelant in th earlier times though.

If it induces fatigue... call in fatigued. Only way it’ll end is when the game fails.
Quote: This isn’t new. They’ve been doing it for years. It’s not uncommon to get a late RAP 1900 or 2000 that duties off at 0000 or 0200. It’s never been prevelant in th earlier times though.

If it induces fatigue... call in fatigued. Only way it’ll end is when the game fails.
It’s not hard to call in fatigue when they do it.
What happen if a pilot gets injured while cleaning the cabin and cannot operate the return sector?
Quote: What happen if a pilot gets injured while cleaning the cabin and cannot operate the return sector?
You joke but this has happened prior to the union coming and people have been stuck by needles. Pilots have no business sticking their hands in seat back pockets, blue gloves or not.

Any pilot who does this at Jetblue should be kicked squarely in the junk.
Quote: You joke but this has happened prior to the union coming and people have been stuck by needles. Pilots have no business sticking their hands in seat back pockets, blue gloves or not.

Any pilot who does this at Jetblue should be kicked squarely in the junk.
I flew with a guy this happened to. He called the company and requested info about the passenger. Just an informal “hey....I just got stuck by your used needle.....do I need to worry? Was it an insulin needle?......something else?”

They refused citing privacy issues. He had to undergo thousands of dollars of tests and inoculations to cover the basic threats. He PROBABLY will be fine, but in the end it is a game of roulette.
Quote: What happen if a pilot gets injured while cleaning the cabin and cannot operate the return sector?

Why is a pilot cleaning again?
Quote: I flew with a guy this happened to. He called the company and requested info about the passenger. Just an informal “hey....I just got stuck by your used needle.....do I need to worry? Was it an insulin needle?......something else?”

They refused citing privacy issues. He had to undergo thousands of dollars of tests and inoculations to cover the basic threats. He PROBABLY will be fine, but in the end it is a game of roulette.
Well. I’m sorry but it’s his fault for cleaning the planes.... really easy way not to get stuck...
Quote: Why is a pilot cleaning again?
I still don’t understand why this is an issue...

On duty NOT required to clean.

Non reving, clean your seat cross belt leave. Deminimus cleaning.

W. T. F. ?????
Quote: I still don’t understand why this is an issue...

On duty NOT required to clean.

Non reving, clean your seat cross belt leave. Deminimus cleaning.

W. T. F. ?????
Because the company may not agree with your definition of de minimis.

T. W. T. F.
Quote: Because the company may not agree with your definition of de minimis.

T. W. T. F.
The company is the one who used the term de minimis in their letter to the FAA. Quite simply applied here if you did so little cleaning that no one would even find it worth mentioning, you hit it right on the head.

Stick a fork in this, it’s done.

Back to the rumor mill. Boston 40s gates coming back. Looking forward to the bagdrag over there. On a 36 minute turn.
249  649  699  739  745  746  747  748  749  750  751  752  753  759  799  849  1249 
Page 749 of 1383
Go to