JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582  1082 
Page 82 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Ok so it's a schtick right?
I've deeply offended the woman I married because I called her my wife. She thinks I own her. People I've befriended won't talk to me either because I call them my friends. They say it's all too possessive. ;-)
Quote: Overnights are gonna get expensive!
That's why we need to get a real contract with some real international per diem and work rules! They want go to Europe, they better be ready to negotiate! But first, let's fix the stuff we have right now and there is still a lot of opportunities domestically before we go to Europe
Quote: That's why we need to get a real contract with some real international per diem and work rules! They want go to Europe, they better be ready to negotiate! But first, let's fix the stuff we have right now and there is still a lot of opportunities domestically before we go to Europe
We will fly to Europe under domestic rules... It's just like flying in the US. no soup for you.
Quote: We will fly to Europe under domestic rules... It's just like flying in the US. no soup for you.
I think Europe is a little bit further than 950 NM
Quote: I think Europe is a little bit further than 950 NM
Nope flight ops said its the same. mexico... domestic, islands... domestic, south america... domestic, Europe... domestic.

Now when we go to africa... that's real flying

Sorry crank your Sarcasm meter to max. yes they actually said that. SS
Quote: Nope flight ops said its the same. mexico... domestic, islands... domestic, south america... domestic, Europe... domestic.

Now when we go to africa... that's real flying

Sorry crank your Sarcasm meter to max. yes they actually said that. SS
Interesting. OpSpec A012 is pretty specific on the 950 NM limit.
Quote: Interesting. OpSpec A012 is pretty specific on the 950 NM limit.
He's making a joke about how we have international override pay but we don't get it to most of our international destinations. If you need special route training for the destination then you get the override. Only FLL based pilots get that training and it's only to a few destinations. I believe Lima, Quito, Medellin, and Bogota.
Quote: He's making a joke about how we have international override pay but we don't get it to most of our international destinations. If you need special route training for the destination then you get the override. Only FLL based pilots get that training and it's only to a few destinations. I believe Lima, Quito, Medellin, and Bogota.
Gotcha. I had a feeling I was missing something!
Quote: MY Captains are legacy furloughs that didn't accept recall, military guys, former corporate guys, and regional guys. Some of those pilots include a former Blue Angel, former U-2 pilot, and every other military aircraft imaginable. Some were former chief pilots to very large corporate flight departments. Some were check airman at their former regional. I've never flown with a guy I wouldn't fly with again.
As a soon to be two year FO I'd agree with that. Full disclosure: managed the human factors/CRM program at FlightSafety International for 6 years and that included conducting a lot of investigations and remedial training for "bad children." I have not seen any of that at JB. Sure, some quirks. Am I going to pitch a fit about .80? No. Do I care if the CA wants me to do all the walkarounds? No. You pick your battles. And I have yet to see one worthy of bringing out artillery.
Quote: As a soon to be two year FO I'd agree with that. Full disclosure: managed the human factors/CRM program at FlightSafety International for 6 years and that included conducting a lot of investigations and remedial training for "bad children." I have not seen any of that at JB. Sure, some quirks. Am I going to pitch a fit about .80? No. Do I care if the CA wants me to do all the walkarounds? No. You pick your battles. And I have yet to see one worthy of bringing out artillery.
I agree with this statement! Great group to fly with.
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582  1082 
Page 82 of 1383
Go to