JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
465  865  915  955  961  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  975  1015  1065 
Page 965 of 1383
Go to
I’m willing to bet it’s something stupid like a free class at Orangetheory Fitness or something similar.
We will announce that we are “Off to france”
in 5 years, after we start studying it in 2 years, maybe!
Quote: We will announce that we are “Off to france”
in 5 years, after we start studying it in 2 years, maybe!

we already fly from France. One way ticket to JFK flown by a C91 pilot.
With “destination” in quotes and saying “it’s closer than you think” I’d be surprised if it’s an actual airport. I’m buying the Orange Theory theory.

Or maybe (hope not) something like this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...mains-stalled/
On The Face? Like a mask?

It's very jetblue. Think about it.

Late to the party....
Big hyped up announcement.... ✓
Total non-event barely warranting an email much less a hyped up announcement.... ✓
Disappointing, underwhelming..... ✓✓

I vote branded face mask.

Edit: cost to be deducted from your uniform account, product on backorder until after the pandemic. ✓ ✓
Our Transantlantic Fleet
Quote: On The Face? Like a mask?

It's very jetblue. Think about it.

Late to the party....
Big hyped up announcement.... ✓
Total non-event barely warranting an email much less a hyped up announcement.... ✓
Disappointing, underwhelming..... ✓✓

I vote branded face mask.

Edit: cost to be deducted from your uniform account, product on backorder until after the pandemic. ✓ ✓

however uniform store backed up. So you get your mask in 2025 along with your out of date uniforms
System chief pilot just suggested in his weekly email we are going to move toward 5,000 pilots. Is this a case of 5,000 pilots in 5 years+, or is he hinting we will be hiring sooner than anyone expects?
Quote: System chief pilot just suggested in his weekly email we are going to move toward 5,000 pilots. Is this a case of 5,000 pilots in 5 years+, or is he hinting we will be hiring sooner than anyone expects?
And a few minutes before that the CEO shoots an emailed titled something along the lines of update on furloughs or something. I just skimmed it. But I don’t see how we can be talking about being 5k strong while also needing to update on furloughs. Kinda funny when you think about it.
Quote: System chief pilot just suggested in his weekly email we are going to move toward 5,000 pilots. Is this a case of 5,000 pilots in 5 years+, or is he hinting we will be hiring sooner than anyone expects?

Flew with him last week......He mentioned a very good chance hiring Q1 2021.
465  865  915  955  961  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  975  1015  1065 
Page 965 of 1383
Go to