Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
125  175  215  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  235  275  325 
Page 225 of 690
Go to
Quote: You're telling me to step away from the coloring books and listen to the adults. But your joke is appropriate only if you're a 14-year-old boy. So who's the real grown-up?
You'd allow a 14 year old to make that joke?

Go get your uniform ready for AQP.
Quote: You're telling me to step away from the coloring books and listen to the adults. But your joke is appropriate only if you're a 14-year-old boy. So who's the real grown-up?
Yeah, it was funny ... I don't care who you are.
Sincerely,
Larry the Cableguy
Quote: Thanks for the link! I'll need a little more flying time though, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Hopefully we will have a solid flow through set in place by the time I qualify for captain minimum requirements though.
Mesa-- flow through?? Really??
What da fuq are you smokin '?
Keep dreaming sonny
I guess it's nice to dream
Quote: Mesa-- flow through?? Really??
What da fuq are you smokin '?
Keep dreaming sonny
I guess it's nice to dream
I think he has early signs of Dimensia
If they don't come up with decent pay and a contract it'll be a flow through to the unemployment line. He can dream there too.
Quote: I think he has early signs of Dimensia
I didn't come up with the idea of a flow, it was mentioned in a previous post. I'm simply embracing it.
Quote: I think he has early signs of Dimensia
"Dementia"...It's ok though, being english proficient isn't a requirement here.
Quote: That's fine, I respect your decision but you won't ever see me on your jumpseat because I would move to Ft. Lauderdale, live in base, and ride off into the sunset. One man doesn't make a difference, so don't blame me for your shortcomings or what happens in your career.
Nothing against the older generation but chances are slim you'll make it through training with your attitude. From my experience the older First Officers have a difficult time, nonetheless you have 1500 hours!!! Keep dreaming about that 787 though!
Quote: Nothing against the older generation but chances are slim you'll make it through training with your attitude. From my experience the older First Officers have a difficult time, nonetheless you have 1500 hours!!! Keep dreaming about that 787 though!
1500 hours is a good chunk of experience, and I've encountered my fair share. I've flown both the crj and 787 on flight simulators and can tell you it's not much different. Don't make assumptions without knowing my history.
Quote: 1500 hours is a good chunk of experience, and I've encountered my fair share. I've flown both the crj and 787 on flight simulators and can tell you it's not much different. Don't make assumptions without knowing my history.
No it's not.

If you think playing MS Flight Sim will prep you for real world flying, you are in for a rude surprise. You might get past the sim, but you will be one of the guys who needs 100 hours of IOE.
125  175  215  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  235  275  325 
Page 225 of 690
Go to