Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
221  271  311  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  331  371  421 
Page 321 of 690
Go to
Quote: Congrats, welcome to club LAMA! You'll love it over here.
Excuse my ignorance...what is club LAMA?
Quote: Excuse my ignorance...what is club LAMA?
Life After Mesa Airlines
Quote: Thanks for all your latest input as well as all the emails helping guys bid.
How does next months schedules look? How short on pilots are we? Is it going to be as bad as I think?
I don't want to spoil the fun of discovering how bad it is, but yes.

Wasn't kidding with the comment about if your an FO and your on reserve, it's your bid.
April's up on rainmaker.
Quote: April's up on rainmaker.
I almost feel like resigning to just escape the harsh schedules. Lots of unstacking, way more credit than I want and min days off.
Quote: I almost feel like resigning to just escape the harsh schedules. Lots of unstacking, way more credit than I want and min days off.
Mine too. Nothing I bid for was awarded. This is complete BS.
Word on the street is the proposal that was turned down by the MEC was 17% ABOVE what ALPA asked for FO’s for 1st and 2nd year over the life of the contract. Also, was industry leading for the pay topping out…
That doesn't make sense. Did everyone in between take a pay cut? Did we go to minimum 4 days off? The alternative theory of it being incrementally less bad than TA15 makes more sense.
Quote: Word on the street is the proposal that was turned down by the MEC was 17% ABOVE what ALPA asked for FO’s for 1st and 2nd year over the life of the contract. Also, was industry leading for the pay topping out…
The reps don't have the pilot group in mind or the ability to decide rationally. They're just blowhards with their own agenda.
Quote: Word on the street is the proposal that was turned down by the MEC was 17% ABOVE what ALPA asked for FO’s for 1st and 2nd year over the life of the contract. Also, was industry leading for the pay topping out…
I don't know much about it, but I know enough that this is so not true. Not even close to true.

Oh, and nice trolling. Very first post ever comes in with this.
221  271  311  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  331  371  421 
Page 321 of 690
Go to