DAL Class drops

Subscribe
241  291  331  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  351 
Page 341 of 390
Go to
I don't follow class drop but when is the last time a new hire has gotten the 7ER and when is the last time a new hire has gotten MSP? Looks like very slim pickings for new hires these days.
Quote: I don't follow class drop but when is the last time a new hire has gotten the 7ER and when is the last time a new hire has gotten MSP? Looks like very slim pickings for new hires these days.
I guess it's all relative isn't it? Slim pickings in my world was 727 engineer. If you go to United you could get 777FO while still in training.

Always told my kids, "Short term pain, long term gain.....quit your *****in" . If I said that to anybody here, I would be castigated for being insensitive......Such is life!!!!
Quote: I don't follow class drop but when is the last time a new hire has gotten the 7ER and when is the last time a new hire has gotten MSP? Looks like very slim pickings for new hires these days.
4 New hires got NYC 7ER in Spring of 2019, cant remember the month. MSP to a new hire has been over a year and a half now if not longer.
I was hired Sept 2017 and I don't think there has been a new hire drop to MSP during my time.

Guy from my Indoc class lives in MSP....he got NYC 737 and it took him a little over 1.5 years to finally slide over to MSP.
So a specific fleet and/or base determines slim pickings?

The new hire slots are always NYC heavy, but there have been a variety of fleets available.
Nov 4 class options

NYC 220B
NYC 320B
NYC 737B
NYC 717B
ATL M88B
Quote: Nov 4 class options

NYC 220B
NYC 320B
NYC 737B
NYC 717B
ATL M88B
The NYC 320 drought cont....oh wait!
Quote: I was hired Sept 2017 and I don't think there has been a new hire drop to MSP during my time.

Guy from my Indoc class lives in MSP....he got NYC 737 and it took him a little over 1.5 years to finally slide over to MSP.
2 years and counting now to hold MSP, it’s going in the wrong direction with the last few AEs. Hoping the one this winter will reverse the trend...
Quote: The NYC 320 drought cont....oh wait!
Well since that one is over and everybody loved hearing about it. I think it's time to start a new one. The MSP drought continues!!!
Based off your username you’d like some more 7ER B positions in MSP below you..... amiright?

Most of the guys I know have been awarded NYC and have spent anywhere from 0-9 months there before getting a base of their choice. I was awarded NYC as a new hire a few years ago and never stepped foot in NYC.
241  291  331  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  351 
Page 341 of 390
Go to