Spirit of NKS, Part III

Subscribe
37  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  57  97 
Page 47 of 108
Go to
Quote: Here we go again,

NK Pilot 1: Spirit sucks, don't come here
NK Pilot 2: Stay at your regional, can't recommend coming here.
Other Airline Pilot: Spirit Sucks
NK Pilot 1: Screw you man, Spirit's way better than wherever it is you work, life's great here.
NK Pilot 2: You don't know what you're talking about, I only worked 100 hours last year, can't beat that!!

hahaha
Go over to the AA, DAL threads and you will see the same thing there. You must love hanging out with us low tier aviators.
Quote: Yessir/ma'am I am, just nine months working with you guys, Love the crews, like the bus, hate the computer system with a passion!!!!!
Daily open time is normally automated and processes in seconds on a normal day. Today was the start of open time. They manually process it today. They claim they have to. Whatever. Anyway, you'll be lucky to get it processed in a few hours today.

Union has a grievance going over it. Don't get your hopes up it will be fixed anytime soon.
Quote: The "regionals" aren't better than Spirit. Envoy is better than Spirit. I'm here to answer any questions and to promote Envoy and help Spirit guys transition there if they desire a real airline and a real career path.

Either your whole pilot force is totally demoralized and a bunch of walking zombies dying to get out of Spirit to anywhere else. Or, you have about 5 or 6 total idiots hijacking your thread beotching and moaning about how awful Spirit life is. I'm going with a totally demoralized pilot force.
Dac,
This is your mom. Please get off the crackpipe and come back home. We would like you home for Christmas. Are you playing professional pilot again? I already told you NK guys can whine but they would rather flip burgers naked baked then leave their job for a regional. Please no more illicit drugs. Sincerely your mom.
Quote: Here we go again,

NK Pilot 1: Spirit sucks, don't come here
NK Pilot 2: Stay at your regional, can't recommend coming here.
Other Airline Pilot: Spirit Sucks
NK Pilot 1: Screw you man, Spirit's way better than wherever it is you work, life's great here.
NK Pilot 2: You don't know what you're talking about, I only worked 100 hours last year, can't beat that!!

hahaha
I have to agree with this dip**** on this. The other poster used your egos to flame you into being a spirit fan boy and recruiter. There is no need to defend this place and it's better if we don't.
Yeah the used car salesman has it right on this one I'll admit.
Quote: I hope you get your anger under control so you don't get banned from APC. Without this outlet, I wouldn't want your family to take the brunt of your emotions, they deserve better.
From the tone of your posts, I think if you found yourself on a shrinks couch, he would yank your medical or at the very least, your state used car sales license.
Are we finally starting to learn? Are we finally putting pressure on the company? I sure hope so! Whatever it takes!
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/spirit-airlines-flight-975-in-detroit-canceled-due-to-sick-crew-member
Morale is way low, mine is too, this place is a suck hole and management hates pilots here-go anywhere else, I don't know anyone under 50 not looking to get out.
Was probably a FA but man I sure hope it was for pilots
Quote: Are we finally starting to learn? Are we finally putting pressure on the company? I sure hope so! Whatever it takes!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/s...ck-crew-member

To make link clickable
37  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  57  97 
Page 47 of 108
Go to