Envoy

Subscribe
72  572  972  1022  1062  1068  1069  1070  1071  1072  1073  1074  1075  1076  1082 
Page 1072 of 1100
Go to
Quote: Personally I would turn it in on that one. Sure the culture here isn’t anything special, but I wouldn’t be that guy. I will game the system just as much as the next person, but I wouldn’t play that one.
LOL I would!!! In a heart beat!! I heard a guy had a 7D added to his schedule for the following year. He waits for an entire year and has an entire trip gets dropped because a CS mistake.
Quote: Personally I would turn it in on that one. Sure the culture here isn’t anything special, but I wouldn’t be that guy. I will game the system just as much as the next person, but I wouldn’t play that one.
The problem is that would be a month on min pay... no per-diem. Pretty poor month.

Ended up calling and apparently I’m the third person ORD to LGA transfer that this has happened to so far. Said they should have it fixed by ATTOT on Monday. Hope so, otherwise my trips will be gone.
If I’m sitting RAP 2 and pick up a proffer for the next day, does that mean I’m no longer on RAP for the current day, or is the next day trip a lower priority?
Quote: If I’m sitting RAP 2 and pick up a proffer for the next day, does that mean I’m no longer on RAP for the current day, or is the next day trip a lower priority?
Next day trip is a lower priority.
Quote: The problem is that would be a month on min pay... no per-diem. Pretty poor month.

Ended up calling and apparently I’m the third person ORD to LGA transfer that this has happened to so far. Said they should have it fixed by ATTOT on Monday. Hope so, otherwise my trips will be gone.
Are you saying you wouldn't be able to pick up OT?
Quote: If I’m sitting RAP 2 and pick up a proffer for the next day, does that mean I’m no longer on RAP for the current day, or is the next day trip a lower priority?
Call to confirm it via AVRS and you are released from RAP per the contract section 12.
If the next day assignment is a flight assignment or airport standby, once you have confirmed that assignment, you are released to rest from all RAP. So yeah, if you are on RAP2 right now and you see that you have a flight or airport standby for tomorrow, confirm your assignment and turn your phone off. This does NOT apply if tomorrow's assignment is a RAP.

This is spelled out in the plane language part of the contract. CS may not realize you have confirmed via AVRS and try to call you and then try to tag you with a missed assignment. I would not bother answering their call. This is a pretty black and white case for getting a MA removed.
Quote: Next day trip is a lower priority.
I see the other replies, I’m going to call and try to get released. Thanks!
Quote: I see the other replies, I’m going to call and try to get released. Thanks!
You don't have to call them to try. Just call AVRS to confirm and you're covered.
Quote: You don't have to call them to try. Just call AVRS to confirm and you're covered.
Got it, thanks.
72  572  972  1022  1062  1068  1069  1070  1071  1072  1073  1074  1075  1076  1082 
Page 1072 of 1100
Go to