Envoy

Subscribe
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37  77  127  527  1027 
Page 27 of 1100
Go to
What's the last seniority number on FO's to get DFW?
Quote: What's the last seniority number on FO's to get DFW?
2nd most junior pilot in the company.
Quote: With the current FO bonuses, it's not even that big of a pay bump anymore. Especially if you factor in commuting costs and unpaid time away for those that could only hold a base away from home.
It's around 20K at 75 hrs gurantee with the bonus. I'd have to work too hard as an FO to make that up, but I'll take QOL over 20K.
How do you calculate the number of reserve lines available? Do you just count the number of reserve and standby lines from the bid packet? With this new bid I'm around 20-30 from the bottom in DFW. Looks like there's 24ish reserve lines assuming there aren't multiples. Does that mean I could potentially hold a line out of training? Prepare for a ton of questions from people who should be able to look it up on the computer. They don't/didn't have a DECS 101 class. Is that something we should learn on our own or on IOE?
If there are 24 rsv lines I would expect 50-75 rsv pilots. You will learn decs sitting ready reserve, just ask the ready CA to show you the important codes (or download Griff's sabre guide). Welcome aboard.
Quote: I don't have the time to count the number of guys between Nov 2012 to Nov 2015 but I'd guess it is less than 200. I didn't believe the 2.5 yr upgrade that Ric promised any more than anyone else but he may not end up missing the mark by too much.
Approximately 198 guys between 11/12 to 11/15
Quote: Pretty sweet if I say so myself.
LOL...Gee, where have we heard that before? Channeling Douglas today are we?

Just remember folks, they talk about how great the flow is because they want to avoid talking about everything else that goes on here on a daily basis.
Quote: How are you seeing the vacancy awards? I can't find them.

Thanks.
Union emailed the preliminary out about an hr ago
Quote: How do you calculate the number of reserve lines available? Do you just count the number of reserve and standby lines from the bid packet? With this new bid I'm around 20-30 from the bottom in DFW. Looks like there's 24ish reserve lines assuming there aren't multiples. Does that mean I could potentially hold a line out of training? Prepare for a ton of questions from people who should be able to look it up on the computer. They don't/didn't have a DECS 101 class. Is that something we should learn on our own or on IOE?
1) In Sabré type in 3U/base/seat/equipment/D

2) Count how many hard lines there are in whatever equipment/base

3) Take the total number of pilots shown on the 3U and subtract the amount of hard lines

4) Voila! You have a good estimate of how many reserves and where you sit on the list
Quote: Approximately 198 guys between 11/12 to 11/15
Which means we will have the last 2015 hire upgrading by the end of the year.
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37  77  127  527  1027 
Page 27 of 1100
Go to