No
90.62%
Voters: 533. You may not vote on this poll

Yes or No

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2022, 06:07 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.

Originally Posted by AntiPeter View Post
I’m sure you are a yes vote, but if your mind is open consider the accuracy of the analysis and predictions by ALPA E&FA in the past.

Economic predictions are horribly inaccurate. They do not have a good track record.

I personally think you are trying to find reasons to vote yes, which is what most yes voters will need to do because this TA is terrible. But, yes voters will always find a reason to vote yes…and that reason is usually fear.
You’re wasting your keystrokes on that guy. He’s a lost cause.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:13 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Hoping for any position

Originally Posted by awax View Post
0600 reserve call out assures that commuters are forced to spend a previous day off to commute in.

That alone is worth flushing this turd.

it’s NOT a money contract and it’s not a work rules contract.
And the fact it eliminates all of those trips that would be covered by premium are gone. It’s a double whammy.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:19 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

Originally Posted by fishforfun View Post
And the fact it eliminates all of those trips that would be covered by premium are gone. It’s a double whammy.
This whole double whammy is one item alone that is making me vote no. Terrible give for reserves and terrible detriment to anyone that has or would like to enjoy one or the numerous premium pay trips that reserves can’t report early enough for. This is literally the definition of the company having their cake and eating it too!
Old 06-24-2022, 06:20 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

I’m estimating a failed TA @ 77% to 23%. By the way my predictions are always 100% accurate to be my own.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:24 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2021

please vote no to this. we are all counting on you.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:31 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2022
Position: Power Isosceles

A 4% raise initially with retro only back 6 months is laughable. Reserve rules haven’t really changed for the better, they’re just throwing some $$$ at the problem. The FIFO system needs to go along with the FSB. Reserve should be seniority based like everything else. Untriggered reassignment pay is gone, first day of reserve is now 6am, and a weight increase for the turd they call a 550 IS a scope give. We can do much better.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:08 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 757/767 First Officer

Originally Posted by friendlypilot View Post
the 5% isn’t guaranteed to happen unless certain financial conditions happen, which we aren’t even close to it yet. If they don’t happen, we don’t get it. With this ta we get it.

I think i’ll wait for the alpa financial and economic advisors to talk about the state of the industry etc before being sure to cast my vote.

hurry up and vote yes before the 2nd quarter earnings report!!!
Old 06-24-2022, 07:10 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2009

Originally Posted by WHACKMASTER;[url=tel:3447577
3447577[/url]]You’re wasting your keystrokes on that guy. He’s a lost cause.

He’ll be the first one to ***** about it too once he actually has to live under the sections he didn’t read.
Old 06-24-2022, 08:49 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Yes voters make PAs with the FA handset.
Old 06-24-2022, 09:10 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Please don’t just look at Section 3! Yes, we’ll be getting a small increase in pay but the rest of the TA is filled with CONCESSIONS. Why are you willing to take a few extra dollars while giving up so much? Send it back, get the 5% from the LOA and see how bad Kirby wants to right then TK ship.

The mantra about the economy, time value of money, etc makes sense only if we were not giving up so much.