Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 11-17-2015, 04:50 PM
  #1331  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,648
Default

Originally Posted by awg90 View Post
Well, HR wants 60 new-hires a month. The class that started Monday has 11 and in two weeks 15ish are starting. So much for 60!
Different numbers, different regional, same story. I don't think anyone is getting the quantity of canadates or the quality they desire right now.
gojo is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 05:36 PM
  #1332  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
I disagree. I've been doing these forums for over a decade now. And one thing I've noticed is people usually speak their mind. When it sucks, they'll tell you how bad the suck is. And when things are going good you'll hear about that too. I really haven't seen where someone is just trying to coax someone into going to an airline just to boost their seniority. Pilots may be a lot of things, but for the most part I think they're pretty honest
jesus, how many user names have you got?
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 05:38 PM
  #1333  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,648
Default

Originally Posted by TalkTurkey View Post
jesus, how many user names have you got?
Huh? Only one. I'd never compare myself to Jesus
gojo is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 05:44 PM
  #1334  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
Huh? Only one. I'd never compare myself to Jesus
I was just going by when it says you joined APC. only half a decade ago.
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 06:08 PM
  #1335  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,648
Default

Originally Posted by TalkTurkey View Post
I was just going by when it says you joined APC. only half a decade ago.
Yup, that's true. I was pretty active on flight info before that. Also did a lot of surfing prior to that. This last 10 years has been a hll of a ride. Cheers
gojo is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 06:19 PM
  #1336  
spin 2
 
stillcantfly's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: the big one
Posts: 437
Default

So any one want to guess what will come out of the negotiations and what the Union will work up for us? As per the email they are bought off for the rest of November and December, seems like the company wants to make things happen. The rumor is the company plans to announce a fleet plan for once. 60 crj 200 and 81 900 so the only change is in the 200's. And the goal is 700+ new hires I about died laughing when I heard that part. No flow and $25.05 an hour good luck!!!!
stillcantfly is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 06:20 PM
  #1337  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Posts: 728
Default

Originally Posted by awg90 View Post
Well, HR wants 60 new-hires a month. The class that started Monday has 11 and in two weeks 15ish are starting. So much for 60!
They've just gotten the PHX sim running, which will help with capacity/speed. Can imagine people are reluctant to start class right before the holidays when given the option.
Five93H is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 06:26 PM
  #1338  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,648
Default

Originally Posted by stillcantfly View Post
So any one want to guess what will come out of the negotiations and what the Union will work up for us? As per the email they are bought off for the rest of November and December, seems like the company wants to make things happen. The rumor is the company plans to announce a fleet plan for once. 60 crj 200 and 81 900 so the only change is in the 200's. And the goal is 700+ new hires I about died laughing when I heard that part. No flow and $25.05 an hour good luck!!!!
They're all trying to one up the their competition. Good time to be a pilot. Maybe soon we'll finally get paid what we're worth
gojo is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 06:30 PM
  #1339  
spin 2
 
stillcantfly's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: the big one
Posts: 437
Default

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
They're all trying to one up the their competition. Good time to be a pilot. Maybe soon we'll finally get paid what we're worth
I would not complain about pay rasises. Sad republic's first year pay is higher then the top out 4th year pay.
stillcantfly is offline  
Old 11-17-2015, 07:36 PM
  #1340  
Gets Weekends Off
 
mooney's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: CL-65 captain
Posts: 2,244
Default

Originally Posted by Five93H View Post
They've just gotten the PHX sim running, which will help with capacity/speed. Can imagine people are reluctant to start class right before the holidays when given the option.
This is exactly it. The Christmas er, Holiday season is typically slow as most people don't want to spend it alone in a hotel training for a regional.
mooney is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices