Notices

jetBlue Hiring

Old 08-11-2014, 06:54 PM
  #2421  
Line Holder
 
Max Relax Roll's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2013
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by Flyby1206 View Post
Upload to that spot on the main profile, they will be seen when your app is reviewed.
So everything I put there will be seen with the rest of my app? That means that I can keep an updated resume on the My Profile page as well? Excellent. Thanks for the reply.
Max Relax Roll is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 06:58 PM
  #2422  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Flyby1206's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 320 CA
Posts: 4,915
Default

Originally Posted by Max Relax Roll View Post
So everything I put there will be seen with the rest of my app? That means that I can keep an updated resume on the My Profile page as well? Excellent. Thanks for the reply.
From what I gather, yes and yes. Good luck to all who applied!
Flyby1206 is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 07:00 PM
  #2423  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Ted Striker's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: B6
Posts: 773
Default

Hopefully calls go out soon. It's creeping up on the two weeks notice.
Ted Striker is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 07:31 PM
  #2424  
Gets Weekends Off
 
coopervane's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: At JBLU
Posts: 336
Default

Originally Posted by GuppyPuppy View Post
I have a difficult time understanding why calls have not yet gone out for a class that starts in 16 days.

Insights?

GP
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

JetBlue can run their hiring program any way they want, but I simply can't believe they don't know who they want in the next class. They had to have known for weeks.

Why do it this way??
coopervane is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 07:47 PM
  #2425  
Stuck Mic
 
Firsttimeflyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,056
Default

Originally Posted by coopervane View Post
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

JetBlue can run their hiring program any way they want, but I simply can't believe they don't know who they want in the next class. They had to have known for weeks.

Why do it this way??

I think they are having the individual in your avatar picture shoot targets of the ones to eliminate, but they keep having her reshoot....you know just to make sure it's done right!
Firsttimeflyer is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 08:00 PM
  #2426  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by NoSidNoStar View Post
Just wondering; were does King Air SIC hours logged for a 135 operation?
**Does=**those. I am ashamed of my spelling. Sorry. But this time was an auto correct problem too.

I also find curious that calls for the 08/27 class have not been made.
Is it common practice to wait exactly 14 days?[/QUOTE]
Mil contract overseas not 135.
taylorc is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 08:19 PM
  #2427  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Position: Side stick game boy.
Posts: 185
Default

Originally Posted by coopervane View Post
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

JetBlue can run their hiring program any way they want, but I simply can't believe they don't know who they want in the next class. They had to have known for weeks.

Why do it this way??
Not even on property yet and already complaining...please do us a favor, skip jetBlue and go to Delta!
Flint Stone is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 08:34 PM
  #2428  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Posts: 48
Default

I checked with the recruitment team. The calls for Aug 27th class went out quite a while ago. The class is full, and was mostly March 19th interviewees. I didn't find out how big the class was or what time of day they interviewed on the 19th, but they have all been called. Also, I asked how many applicants were in the latest window and was told "about 4000".
NYBlue is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 09:21 PM
  #2429  
Gets Weekends Off
 
coopervane's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: At JBLU
Posts: 336
Default

Originally Posted by Flint Stone View Post
Not even on property yet and already complaining...please do us a favor, skip jetBlue and go to Delta!
I am not complaining....I am asking a legitimate question. It was answered. There is NO information for us treading water in the pool.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I'm not pledging a fraternity.....I am allowed to ask questions.

I have an interview with American. JB is my first choice. I'd rather not go to that interview if I could find out that I have a class date in late August.
coopervane is offline  
Old 08-11-2014, 11:23 PM
  #2430  
Line Holder
 
GHOST's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2014
Posts: 90
Default

Originally Posted by coopervane View Post
I am not complaining....I am asking a legitimate question. It was answered. There is NO information for us treading water in the pool.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I'm not pledging a fraternity.....I am allowed to ask questions.

I have an interview with American. JB is my first choice. I'd rather not go to that interview if I could find out that I have a class date in late August.
Do yourself a favor and at least interview with American. We have had plenty of JBlu guys interviewing recently (that should tell you something). Either way, congrats on your success!

GHOST
GHOST is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Freight Dog
Hiring News
26
08-01-2016 02:48 PM
RiddleEagle18
Major
1
04-21-2011 08:13 AM
tone
Hiring News
139
05-16-2010 10:34 PM
tone
Hiring News
22
04-28-2010 06:20 AM
ryane946
Major
6
02-21-2007 05:17 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread