Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

FlyExclusive

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2022, 10:20 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2019

Yea my interview experience wasn’t bad and I could definitely tell short staffed and run ragged. But be prepared to wait a little longer than told and go with the flow and all will be ok
Old 02-02-2022, 11:46 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool Let me know if I can help.. I PM’d you

Originally Posted by Wolves81283 View Post
Yea my interview experience wasn’t bad and I could definitely tell short staffed and run ragged. But be prepared to wait a little longer than told and go with the flow and all will be ok
Let me know if I can help.. PM sent..
Old 02-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Do you know fleet type before starting indoc?

is their fleet trackable on FlightAware? (Just curious to see where they fly..)
the gulf stream does some international flying or not that much??
Old 02-04-2022, 12:17 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2019

Originally Posted by MysteriousMrX View Post
Do you know fleet type before starting indoc?

is their fleet trackable on FlightAware? (Just curious to see where they fly..)
the gulf stream does some international flying or not that much??
not trackable, most within lower 48, Canada Mexico, Bahamas. you’ll know fleet upon hire. XL largest fleet with most openings. Global ops just approved for Gulfstreams.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

It’s trackable. Just gotta know the tail number..
Old 02-09-2022, 01:06 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2022
Exclamation

Hey 727DRVR,
PM Sent.

Last edited by Andemeron; 02-09-2022 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Address
Old 02-16-2022, 08:53 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

What happened to whitford? did FE give him the boot? Dont see him on CO website
Old 02-16-2022, 07:02 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool No man.. WW is alive and well here.

Originally Posted by tothebigblue View Post
LOL, WW is alive and well here.. and he doesn't need this job (or any job), but he really likes flying here.

After decades in Management at the FAA, the last thing that he wanted to do is get into another management position and he mainly just wanted to fly. But when asked, he stepped up and took several Management positions here, but this was always supposed to be temporary. I think that he is a CP on our Gulfstream fleet now.

Do you want me to pass on a message or something? Let me know.
Old 02-18-2022, 03:15 AM
New Hire

Originally Posted by tothebigblue View Post
WW has destroyed the company and all the hard work that has been put in by the staff. He was brought into the VP slot to shape things up and he brought his motto from the FAA "beatings will continue until morale improves"
This is not a gut feeling or or disgruntled person making hay this is The Whole Truth.
WW immediately fired numerous numerous pilots during the mid stages of the pandemic because the company was getting scared, he changed the schedule without pause. The schedule for most of the guys was 8/6 and except for the Gulfstream fleet, so he made everyone swallow the 15/13 and that caused a large number to quit. Wait there's more much more......the firings coupled with the guys ****ed at the forced schedule change led to the largest exit in the companies history and he said in writing " they are a dime a dozen, I can get more when we need them'.
Little did this genius realize that within a few short months the industry would take off with some of the highest amount of flying that this company or any other company has seen and it's still going strong yet WW also took away crew meals, hotel selections and a whole host of other bene's that keep quality people around. His comment about 'dime a dozen' pilot's came back to haunt him when we ran into a brick wall trying to recruit talent. We would have indoc classes set up with 15-25 pilots a month out and each week those people would drop out so by the time the class was to start there would be no one showing up, WW and his clown crew were scratching their heads as to why this was happening, but still stood by their motto.
WW also implemented a few other brilliant ideas that would drive off even more talent, he decided that the company needed some middle management in the role of assistant chief pilots to handle issues at a lower level. What we got was a bunch of ass kissing FO's with little to no jet time put into a management role to dole out WW's punishment. You dare not cross these imbeciles because they had just enough experience to be dangerous and the authority to make your life hell. Oh, and to make it all go over well with the line pilot's these guys were given the highest Captain pay in the company and couldn't carry the water of most of the guys/gals. One of these gems is JM and I will get to him later....you will love this guy.
Under WW's direction the company went from a high dispatch rate of nearly 60% to his record of 33%, this was mostly due to staffing issues, not just the pilot group but also in mx. We had 7 mx personal quit in one week due to guess who, yes the chump in charge. Who else could take a working company and turn it into rubble other than a former gubmint employee? Planes not flying, pilot's quitting left and right and no one to come in and fill those roles thanks to one person.
So recall JM I mentioned, he is Bill's right hand man. Another zero time FO that was vaulted to management because he also took sadistic pleasure in doling out punishment. If you got in this guy's way you better watch out because he would not just fire you he would make your life a living hell then fire you and the two of them would sit around drinking and laughing about all the people they fire. WW was actual proud of it until he couldn't hire any more people to fire. So speaking of drinking, you recall me mentioning that WW fired the entire recruiting dept? Well of course there was a good reason for that JM got hammered out of his mind at one of their soirees and decided to drive drunk to work (morning)in a company vehicle and got a DUI
So now that super pilot JM can no longer fly he needed a role that would befitting a man of his salary, so along with being the director of safety, yes safety. WW fired the recruiting dept and gave the recruiting role to JM so he would have something to do.
So to answer your question WW was removed from his role as VP due to the aforementioned and not quite the way my friend B727 stated it. Along with his exec assistant BW and JM were all removed from their roles and a new VP was selected.
The sad part is the company was so damaged by his incompetence that when this wave of flying slow's down, those of us that actually endured this BS clown crew may actually be out on the street because the company fails.
Old 02-18-2022, 01:57 PM
New Hire

Default Yep

I heard they hired a legit safety director and he saw the BS and bailed after 6 weeks.

"So now that super pilot JM can no longer fly he needed a role that would befitting a man of his salary, so along with being the director of safety, yes safety. WW fired the recruiting dept and gave the recruiting role to JM so he would have something to do."