Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

FlyExclusive

Old 04-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by meitnerium View Post
Yes. They will pay for your ATP at Flight Safety/CAE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you Sir
Old 04-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014

Does FE hire retiring Airline types? I have previous 91 experience and very dusty GIV and GV ratings. (Not expecting a GIV job, I’ll be happy with any equipment!)

Thanks for the good intel!

TC
Old 04-06-2022, 03:26 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018

The advertisement is smoke in mirrors. To my knowledge, they don’t even want us releasing the pay information because it’s “confidential”. So I’m not sure why you would want to work somewhere where the pay information is not made available to the candidate.

IME "Confidential" is usually code for, well its low, but we don't want people knowing how low, and then comparing across the field to the other operators...etc... been there. Pilots talk, word gets out. As much as upper tries to stop it. This isn't 2008 anymore...
Old 04-06-2022, 03:43 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

Originally Posted by Crockrocket95 View Post
IME "Confidential" is usually code for, well its low, but we don't want people knowing how low, and then comparing across the field to the other operators...etc... been there. Pilots talk, word gets out. As much as upper tries to stop it. This isn't 2008 anymore...

Well in some instances the pay is decent. But the adverts that mention $220+ is a schedule that has only 8 days off per month…

Old 04-06-2022, 04:43 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2017

The advertisement is smoke in mirrors. To my knowledge, they don’t even want us releasing the pay information because it’s “confidential”. So I’m not sure why you would want to work somewhere where the pay information is not made available to the candidate.

confidential? As late as December, they were posted on their website as along with a pilot FAQ pdf.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014

B727DRVR, PM sent.

TC
Old 04-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool It could all be fixed with “up to” 220K.

So I have to agree meitnerium…. I think that we have a handful of pilots making 200+K, but that is only a very few. That may be changing a little with more G-IV pilots moving up in years of service pay and the associated bonuses out there, but $220K won’t be the average.. Also, with the new Platinum Captain program with dedicated Captains paired with their own jet, $200+K becomes a possibility but at the expense of the usual schedules here. For example, there are G-IV’s, G-V’s, etc. at nearly every big airport between between BOS and MIA, and many of them pay better than we do.

What sets our G-IV’s apart from many is that they have a set schedule that is biddable and written in stone. If our pilots choose to work extra, then that closes the gap between us and them, but still leaves that up to them. The pilots who do this are the ones who are pushing $200+K, not the pilots like me that value schedule over $$$... This is because most pilots do not come here for the money as there are quite a few other operations that pay equal or much better than we pay; Most people come here and stay here for the freedom to live in place that most other operators say no to, the quick upgrade potential, the small company growth potential, or the culture.

Personally, I think that the marketing company that is working for us could clear all this up by simply saying “up to $220K”, etc.. That way, it could address our pilots who are senior and who work extra, but not give false impressions of realistic earnings here. I will bring this up with our Management to see if we can get that fixed.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:36 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2022
Default Sponsorship

I have a question for B727DVDR.
Is FE able to sponsor foreign pilots?
If so who should I contact to see if I might be a fit.
Thanks
Old 04-07-2022, 05:42 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs up Hi Maple, Not yet..

Originally Posted by A321MapleLeaf View Post
I have a question for B727DVDR.
Is FE able to sponsor foreign pilots?
If so who should I contact to see if I might be a fit.
Thanks
Hi Maple,

As of now, we are not sponsoring any foreign pilots. If that changes, I will post it up on here.... I did hear a rumor that Spirit and Frontier were going to sponsor and you are already typed in that equipment.

Take care...
Old 04-07-2022, 08:09 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2022

Hi B727DRVR,

Thanks for the info and taking the time to respond.

And yes please do post if things change at FE