Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Jet Edge

Old 11-13-2019, 08:27 AM
  #1  
Line Holder
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Dec 2016
Posts: 26
Default Jet Edge

Can anyone provide some insight into Jet Edge?
Looks like they have some home based options (SLC home base)
As well as an opening for SIC on a G200 out of SLC.
Curious to what pay, QOL, schedule, etc... are like.
Thank you!
RiverRnr5 is offline  
Old 11-19-2019, 04:12 PM
  #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: 320 F.O.
Posts: 1,299
Default

Originally Posted by RiverRnr5 View Post
Can anyone provide some insight into Jet Edge?
Looks like they have some home based options (SLC home base)
As well as an opening for SIC on a G200 out of SLC.
Curious to what pay, QOL, schedule, etc... are like.
Thank you!
I know some of the guys and some of their management. They have a great core group of experienced pilots. They may not pay the best but they are fun and really understand the industry.
Climbto450 is offline  
Old 11-28-2019, 08:18 AM
  #3  
Line Holder
 
JRSK's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2019
Position: BE300 Left Seat
Posts: 47
Default

I'd like to know about home basing as well...
JRSK is offline  
Old 12-18-2019, 06:46 PM
  #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: Left
Posts: 1,718
Default JetEdge BBJ PIC & SIC Positions @ VNY

Anyone know about the open PIC and SIC positions on the BBJ out of VNY? How is the pay and the schedule? Friend with previous 135 experience who is now typed and current on the 737 is looking to get back to SoCal (despite the crazy taxes). Not interested in more 121 flying.

PMs welcome too.
David Puddy is offline  
Old 12-04-2021, 06:05 AM
  #5  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Dec 2021
Posts: 1
Default Captain

Jet Edge is a Horrible place to work. I was there a year which was a year to long. Management from Bill P. CEO to Greg M VP of flight are the type who ruin the aviation industry. They have no business ethics and have complete contempt for pilots. Training is a joke. Pay is well below industry standard. No vacation. Flight schedule is non stop until you call in fatigued which they frown upon. The company is an accident waiting to happen. Do your self a favor and stay far away from this bottom feeder.
sspilot is offline  
Old 12-05-2021, 06:35 AM
  #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
captjns's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar
Posts: 5,528
Default

Originally Posted by sspilot View Post
Jet Edge is a Horrible place to work. I was there a year which was a year to long. Management from Bill P. CEO to Greg M VP of flight are the type who ruin the aviation industry. They have no business ethics and have complete contempt for pilots. Training is a joke. Pay is well below industry standard. No vacation. Flight schedule is non stop until you call in fatigued which they frown upon. The company is an accident waiting to happen. Do your self a favor and stay far away from this bottom feeder.
You lost me with training pay, then pay below industry standard.
captjns is offline  
Old 12-18-2021, 05:00 AM
  #7  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jan 2014
Posts: 50
Default

I ran into one of their crews at a hotel the other night. The FO seemed really happy. He was pretty enthusiastic about the operation.

TC
AA717driver is offline  
Old 12-18-2021, 05:21 AM
  #8  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jan 2014
Posts: 50
Default

How does their home basing work? It shows several bases but ďhome basedĒ.

TC
AA717driver is offline  
Old 12-20-2021, 05:59 PM
  #9  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Am on the challenger at Jet edge, most captains here on my equipment is between 140-165k and FO is at 85-100k. If that is below industry standards please point me in the right direction. The home based guys or floating fleet works on 2 schedules and itís up to the crew to do either a 15/13 or 11/9. Travel day on both ends so the 15 then 13 hard days off. Otherwise am pretty happy here , been here 4plus years and I never really had an issue with the company. There are things I wish they do better but for whatís it worth most guys are happy here. There are a lot of jobs out there.
Cloud 9 is offline  
Old 01-12-2022, 02:17 PM
  #10  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2011
Position: Home & Happy
Posts: 39
Default

Originally Posted by Cloud 9 View Post
Am on the challenger at Jet edge, most captains here on my equipment is between 140-165k and FO is at 85-100k. If that is below industry standards please point me in the right direction. The home based guys or floating fleet works on 2 schedules and itís up to the crew to do either a 15/13 or 11/9. Travel day on both ends so the 15 then 13 hard days off. Otherwise am pretty happy here , been here 4plus years and I never really had an issue with the company. There are things I wish they do better but for whatís it worth most guys are happy here. There are a lot of jobs out there.
How's the training? They have several openings for captains. I'm a CA on the e175 in the 121 world and wondering how feasible it would be to go in as a CA there. I get that a lot of that comes down to the pilot, but....there are training programs...and there are training programs. :-)
fitflyer is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Fetzervalve
Part 135
0
03-10-2014 03:31 PM
ilsbird
Career Questions
30
01-21-2014 11:32 AM
Ultralight
Regional
88
06-27-2013 10:06 AM
Captain Quint
Part 135
0
02-12-2013 06:54 AM
Stickshaker
Fractional
0
04-13-2012 11:43 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread