Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

Ewokin 07-01-2019 01:38 PM

SDF
 
Do many FO positions become available in Louisville?

FreightDogs 07-01-2019 02:07 PM

ACP First Officer position open
 
Ameriflight is looking for 4 ACP First Officers - August training class.

Here's the link if you're interested: First Officer Accelerated Captain Program - Careers At Ameriflight, LLC

You'd start as a First Officer in our BE1900 or SA227 aircraft. Fly right seat until you reach 1,000 TT. At 1,000-1,100 TT, you'd operate as a restricted Captain until you reach full Captain mins (1,200 TT).

FreightDogs 07-01-2019 02:12 PM


Originally Posted by Ewokin (Post 2846182)
Do many FO positions become available in Louisville?

Hi, there!

We don't have our regular FO positions available there often, as we don't fly EMB120 from that base.
However, we are currently hiring for our ACP First Officer positions. For those, you can live anywhere and Ameriflight will cover your transportation and lodging when we send you on assignment.
See above for link to apply to one of those positions.

Hope that helps! :)

Ewokin 07-01-2019 06:13 PM

ACP Contract?
 

Originally Posted by FreightDogs (Post 2846196)
Hi, there!

We don't have our regular FO positions available there often, as we don't fly EMB120 from that base.
However, we are currently hiring for our ACP First Officer positions. For those, you can live anywhere and Ameriflight will cover your transportation and lodging when we send you on assignment.
See above for link to apply to one of those positions.

Hope that helps! :)



Thanks so much for that. What does the ACP contract entail?

FreightDogs 07-02-2019 06:13 AM


Originally Posted by Ewokin (Post 2846286)
Thanks so much for that. What does the ACP contract entail?

The Accelerated Captain Program is the only Ameriflight program that requires a contract.
The ACP contract is based on 1,200 flight hours flown with us with every 400 hours being worth $5,000 as our training costs us about $15,000 per pilot. So it's not an all or nothing if that makes sense.

If you're planning on using one of our Pilot Pathway programs to UPS, Atlas, Allegiant, Omni, or Frontier, this would be a no brainer as you'll be with us for that long anyway. :)

SoFloFlyer 07-02-2019 06:40 PM


Originally Posted by FreightDogs (Post 2846475)
The Accelerated Captain Program is the only Ameriflight program that requires a contract.
The ACP contract is based on 1,200 flight hours flown with us with every 400 hours being worth $5,000 as our training costs us about $15,000 per pilot. So it's not an all or nothing if that makes sense.

If you're planning on using one of our Pilot Pathway programs to UPS, Atlas, Allegiant, Omni, or Frontier, this would be a no brainer as you'll be with us for that long anyway. :)

Where can I look into the details of each Pilot Pathway programs?

FreightDogs 07-03-2019 07:31 AM


Originally Posted by SoFloFlyer (Post 2846832)
Where can I look into the details of each Pilot Pathway programs?

Here's the link to the Pilot Pathway Program page on the Ameriflight website: https://w3.ameriflight.com/pilot-pathways/
Clicking on the individual logos will take you to a page with more info. The UPS and Atlas ones have the most detailed info. The other three are just linked to the press releases.
Feel free to ask specific questions, if you have any and can't find the info on it.

FuturePilot79 07-03-2019 05:00 PM


Originally Posted by FreightDogs (Post 2846985)
Here's the link to the Pilot Pathway Program page on the Ameriflight website: https://w3.ameriflight.com/pilot-pathways/
Clicking on the individual logos will take you to a page with more info. The UPS and Atlas ones have the most detailed info. The other three are just linked to the press releases.
Feel free to ask specific questions, if you have any and can't find the info on it.

How many pilots are currently in the Flightpath program?

SoFloFlyer 07-03-2019 06:16 PM


Originally Posted by FreightDogs (Post 2846985)
Here's the link to the Pilot Pathway Program page on the Ameriflight website: https://w3.ameriflight.com/pilot-pathways/
Clicking on the individual logos will take you to a page with more info. The UPS and Atlas ones have the most detailed info. The other three are just linked to the press releases.
Feel free to ask specific questions, if you have any and can't find the info on it.

Thank you! This is super helpful!

Rcordeiro122592 07-05-2019 10:49 AM

If interested in a position with Wiggins does Ameriflight handle the pilot recruiting or do they do their own? I am mostly interested in the position flying out of PVD.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:05 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands