Notices
Piedmont Airlines Regional Airline

Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Old 03-19-2019, 06:43 PM
  #3561  
Gets Weekends Off
 
flysooner9's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,723
Default

Originally Posted by aviator493 View Post
That resides in Philadelphia. Canít escape us that easily.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All bases are obtainable by the end of training at F9. Yíall should come on over. 3 year upgrades and 3 year captain pay is over 200k. Avg line holder gets 15-17 off.
flysooner9 is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 01:08 AM
  #3562  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Aug 2017
Posts: 24
Default

Originally Posted by flysooner9 View Post
All bases are obtainable by the end of training at F9. Yíall should come on over. 3 year upgrades and 3 year captain pay is over 200k. Avg line holder gets 15-17 off.
Did a recruiter tell you that?
EyeKon is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 04:15 AM
  #3563  
Gets Weekends Off
 
flysooner9's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,723
Default

Originally Posted by EyeKon View Post
Did a recruiter tell you that?
Itís facts jack. Thereís a reason itís rumored piedmont has lost 15-20 to frontier over the past couple of months. They also have long call reserve. Oh and I forgot to add 12% direct contribution to 401K that goes to 15% in a couple of years.
flysooner9 is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 05:37 AM
  #3564  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2018
Posts: 564
Default

Originally Posted by flysooner9 View Post
Itís facts jack. Thereís a reason itís rumored piedmont has lost 15-20 to frontier over the past couple of months. They also have long call reserve. Oh and I forgot to add 12% direct contribution to 401K that goes to 15% in a couple of years.
He's right.. after your first year at frontier your in a great spot. If you can get in this hiring wave and growth your in a primo spot. I believe frontier will be here a long time. From a business perspective Indigo is in a much better spot than AA with the debt burden AA has. Plus your job will never be farmed out to a regional.

If I wasn't within a pub!c hair of the flow I'd be out. Just when I thought I'd seen it all the computer issue at pdt just blows my mind.. how much of our personal information has been compromised is the question?
OpMidClimax is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 11:13 AM
  #3565  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 761
Default

Originally Posted by flysooner9 View Post
Y’all should come on over.
Did you say that at your first airline? How about your second? Third?

Adios C
MantisToboggan is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 02:37 PM
  #3566  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2018
Posts: 564
Default

Originally Posted by MantisToboggan View Post
Did you say that at your first airline? How about your second? Third?

Adios C
Bye felicia..

Watch he makes it to a legacy before me.
OpMidClimax is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 02:47 PM
  #3567  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Lahey's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2018
Posts: 335
Default

Originally Posted by OpMidClimax View Post
Bye felicia..

Watch he makes it to a legacy before me.
Good news is it isnít a race, itís just a matter of how you want to get there and luck.
Lahey is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 03:49 PM
  #3568  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 761
Default

Originally Posted by Lahey View Post
Good news is it isn’t a race, it’s just a matter of how you want to get there and luck.
I'm racing

But I seem to be falling on my face at the starting line
MantisToboggan is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 04:16 PM
  #3569  
Gets Weekends Off
 
flysooner9's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,723
Default

Originally Posted by MantisToboggan View Post
Did you say that at your first airline? How about your second? Third?

Adios C
Aww donít be jealous. You might be able to get hired to...... maybe
flysooner9 is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 04:18 PM
  #3570  
Gets Weekends Off
 
flysooner9's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,723
Default

You guys should add up the 10 year earning potential at frontier vs AA. Might open your eyes
flysooner9 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Guard Dude
Delta
201720
04-06-2022 06:59 AM
stoki
Regional
11227
04-26-2017 08:03 AM
Cruise
Spirit
10507
12-01-2016 12:52 PM
vagabond
Aviation Law
10
09-20-2008 12:50 PM
UnlimitedAkro
Major
60
03-11-2008 12:14 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices