Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
53  553  953  1003  1043  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1063  1103  1153  1553  2053 
Page 1053 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Do we just wait for the email after we complete the LMS? I have my own iPad, I was hoping to use it tonight.
I've been away from the line for more than a week... have mounts started appearing in the airplanes?
Quote: I've been away from the line for more than a week... have mounts started appearing in the airplanes?
I just finished a 3 day last night LGA and have not seen any mounts yet.
Quote: Do we just wait for the email after we complete the LMS? I have my own iPad, I was hoping to use it tonight.
Nope
Have to wait on the mounts to be installed.
Quote: Nope
Have to wait on the mounts to be installed.
So they'll email us when the mounts are all installed? I don't have to do anything else, I'm just waiting for them to install all the mounts and then afterwards they'll send the activation email?
Have you downloaded the content locker and Jepps apps? Does completing the LMS allow one to do so?

Quote: So they'll email us when the mounts are all installed? I don't have to do anything else, I'm just waiting for them to install all the mounts and then afterwards they'll send the activation email?
Quote: Have you downloaded the content locker and Jepps apps? Does completing the LMS allow one to do so?
You have to wait for a key to be sent to your company email before you can activate it
Quote: You have to wait for a key to be sent to your company email before you can activate it
Yeah that was my question, I finished the LMS, do we have to email somebody to get the key or am I just waiting?
Since HeyOneTaco made me look it up, I'll share what I found:

"
Path #2: Pilot Provided iPad
Approximately 200 of you elected to utilize a device you currently own. Upon verification of LMS completion, you will receive an email to your company email address with activation instructions.
This week we are also finalizing the monthly stipend program, look to the FOU this week for additional detail."

Quote: Yeah that was my question, I finished the LMS, do we have to email somebody to get the key or am I just waiting?
Question: Flight from MSP to Canada looks a little full tomorrow. Can I jumpseat IN the cockpit on an endeavor flight as an endeavor pilot on flights from USA to Canada?

Edit: It's actually a compass flight
Quote: Question: Flight from MSP to Canada looks a little full tomorrow. Can I jumpseat IN the cockpit on an endeavor flight as an endeavor pilot on flights from USA to Canada?
Iirc you have to list for the JS on international 9E flights with the OCC supervisor. Well I didn't read the last part. I'm sure you can't ride up front internationally on Compass. I may be wrong though.
53  553  953  1003  1043  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1063  1103  1153  1553  2053 
Page 1053 of 2545
Go to