Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
367  417  457  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  477  517  567 
Page 467 of 948
Go to
dumb question..Does second year pay kick in on your training start date aniversary or check ride/ioe completion?
Quote: dumb question..Does second year pay kick in on your training start date aniversary or check ride/ioe completion?
2nd year pay starts at the beginning of the pay period of your training start date anniversary.
Quote: Appearantly they have allowed ALPA in the door. Based on first hand knowledge of what ALPA and the United MEC did in 86, I think they'll regret that. As soon as a confrontation between the two carriers occurs, I believe they will have to re-learn that lesson.
86?

This pilot group can't remember what ALPA did (didn't do) in 2011 and 2014, there is no way they will capture ALPA's failures back in '86.

Regardless, it is done so time to move on and hope we don't end up the smaller entity when push comes to shove because one thing ALPA does consistently is shaft the smaller entity if it will help their own agenda. That magazine is shiny as hell though...where is my fancy new lanyard?
Hi there,
I am due to start June 6th and looking to get in touch with others starting the same class. I am also still looking for a crash pad with some options of transportation since I won't have a car. I appreciate any advice.

Thanks and see you soon.
Quote: Hi there,
I am due to start June 6th and looking to get in touch with others starting the same class. I am also still looking for a crash pad with some options of transportation since I won't have a car. I appreciate any advice.

Thanks and see you soon.

Jetto,

PM me and I can give you some info on a crashpad.

Patrick
Thanks a lot, PM sent.
Same boat here...
What are the junior bases these days?

Thanks
Quote: What are the junior bases these days?

Thanks
All 3 domiciles are attainable for new hires. Upgrade time in Orlando and Chicago are pretty similar, and Denver captain is very very senior
Whats the latest on contract negotiations?
367  417  457  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  477  517  567 
Page 467 of 948
Go to