Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
32  432  482  522  528  529  530  531  532  533  534  535  536  542  582  632  1032  1532 
Page 532 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Could they even turn off the EFB now?
I'm sure they could shut the program down, yes.

As far as I'm aware only Endeavor and GoJet are still using paper charts in the regional FFD lift. Any others?
Pretty sure they have a tough time turning it off since jepp has already announced they're not going to print them anymore. While anything is possible for a price, I'm willing to bet it would be far greater than the cost of iPads and tablets.
I've found the crew room to be quiet and boring (which is good if you're resting). Nothing negative; in fact nobody talking period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ideally we'd just turn the existing bag room into a sleep room once EFBs are up and running.

What became of the old Compass facilities? A bit before my time.
Always nice to walk past 'Express I' and 'Mesaba' rooms in that corridor.
Quote: Ideally we'd just turn the existing bag room into a sleep room once EFBs are up and running.

What became of the old Compass facilities? A bit before my time.
Always nice to walk past 'Express I' and 'Mesaba' rooms in that corridor.
The room that until recently had Compass on them now have a giant Skywest sticker on them.
I was hoping they'd share space with Expressjet, I'm sure that would have been fun.
2 out of 7 today SSP interviews....WTH is going on with the low pass rates? You would figure the guys going are mostly junior guys who are prepared and really want it...what gives man?
Quote: 2 out of 7 today SSP interviews....WTH is going on with the low pass rates? You would figure the guys going are mostly junior guys who are prepared and really want it...what gives man?

They have to interview? I thought SSP was more like a flow? What is the difference between that and the guaranteed interview they are doing now then?
Quote: 2 out of 7 today SSP interviews....WTH is going on with the low pass rates? You would figure the guys going are mostly junior guys who are prepared and really want it...what gives man?
I heard it was 2 out of 8 yesterday.
Quote: I heard it was 2 out of 8 yesterday.
Damn 4 out of 15 over two days is no bueno man! that is way below the historic pass rate average.
The guys going now are the people who don't want to go but are doing it because he program is ending and they may as well give it a shot. Low pass rates are to be expected. The CAs have had years to go and didn't, the FOs have had a year. Seniority is mostly irrelevant in the ssp at this point.
32  432  482  522  528  529  530  531  532  533  534  535  536  542  582  632  1032  1532 
Page 532 of 2545
Go to